Rhino/Septo Plasty. - Palo Alto, CA

I have waited over 10 years to do this procedure...

I have waited over 10 years to do this procedure and have had problems breathing and had a small bump and a slight deviation. I have always been afraid of the horror stories with Rhino/Septo surgery. Dr. Commons was the last doctor I saw out of 8 or so. I am so glad I did my homework with all the doctors. Dr. Commons main concern was your health, recovery, and downtime. He did what was necessary without giving you anything unnecessary. I had minimal downtime 3 days very slight bruising and no pain. I did not have to take any medications and was back on my feet in no time. The results are completely natural and I can breathe 85% better. Dr. Commons knew exactly what I wanted and how it should look. I felt comfortable throughout the entire process.Dr. Commons nurses were beyond amazing. I have never had anesthesia before. The nurses reassured me everything was going to be just fine and they were so frienly. I felt cam & relaxed and in good hands.

I highly recommend Dr. Commons for any cosmetic procedure you are considering. He is extremely professional, knowledgeable and gentle with over 25 years of experience and even teaches and is an expert witness. I am very much pleased with my new look!

Thank you so much Dr. Commons! ;-)

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Day 4 still swollen and bruised but shape is still forming

Thank you so much for sharing on RealSelf! You look great! Do you have a pre-op photo you could post for comparison? Befores and afters are super helpful for others embarking on a rhinoplasty journey.

Glad you're happy and are doing well.

Day 5 only

bruising is almost gone just yellowish around my eyes. I can breathe much better :-)

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Before surgery small bump.

wow your bruising is very minimal. amazing, you look great and you did choose a doctor
Your doctor did a fab job. Congratulations.

Thanks for uploading your before pic. You are so pretty! Glad your bruising is almost gone.

Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon