Refer Your MM PS -Palo Alto, CA

I've thinking about a mommy makeover for years now...

I've thinking about a mommy makeover for years now. I have two kids (15 & 3 year old), but a total of 5 pregnancies;(... I'm 5'3 and weight 130-135 depending on time of the month ;) I've never had perky boob or a flat tummy, but have tried to keep my weight same all my life. I want a mommy makeover to have the lift and a flat tummy. I have clear expectations of the outcome, so I know I won't come out looking like a super model. However, I do want to be able to fit better in my clothes and look at myself without pulling on extra skin all around... I consulted with a few PS and am really scared of choosing the wrong PS. Also thought the prices wouldn't be so high; wow 16k is a bit much... Anyway, still want to do it, but with someone that will do the job right and not cost so much!!! Any recommendations int he Palo Alto area?
Thank you so much!!!

Hi are you still looking for a referral. Pls ping me if you are. Im in San Jose and can share with you my research. My surgery is going to be in late Oct.

Thanks for starting your story on RealSelf. Here's a list of surgeons in the Palo Alto/Bay Area who do mommy makeovers. I hope you find this helpful and that you'll keep us posted throughout your process!

Hi liftntuck, We live in the south bay down from you and my wife had a mommy make over 1 year ago. At the top of your first entry, you list $12,000. Is that the quote you got from a consultation? Is that for a full mommy make over, including tummy tuck, breast lift and augmentation as needed? Maybe some liposuction too. For Drs here in the Silicon Valley, that seems like a real bargain. We would be happy to chat with you about the process if that would help you.
George Commons, MD