Thank You Dr. Commons - Palo Alto, CA

I liposuction on flanks, abdomen, inner thighs,...

I liposuction on flanks, abdomen, inner thighs, with fat transfer to buttocks. Currently, I am 6 weeks post-op. For the first 3 weeks, I was very skeptical of my results because of all the swelling. I had previous liposuction in 1997, so lots of scar tissue made my procedure longer and more complicated..hence...more swelling than usual. Today, I am very pleased with my results. Still a bit sore and some residual swelling left, but quite pleased! I can imagin when the rest of the swelling goes away in a few weeks, I will be even more pleased!

Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon

Realself. Dr. Commons has tons of experience and confidence. Everything he told me has proven to be true so far!

Can you post pics please... thinking of getn consultation with this dr. for a bbl... thank you!
Sorry, I meant to put "yes" not "yea" Lol!
Yea, do you think you could put up some pics? I was thinking about going with dr commons. Thank you! :)

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us!

I'm so glad your procedure went well for you and hopefully as the swelling goes down your results will get better!

We'd love to see a before/after photo, if you have any you feel comfrotable sharing.