Thank You Dr. Commons - Palo Alto, CA

I liposuction on flanks, abdomen, inner thighs,...

I liposuction on flanks, abdomen, inner thighs, with fat transfer to buttocks. Currently, I am 6 weeks post-op. For the first 3 weeks, I was very skeptical of my results because of all the swelling. I had previous liposuction in 1997, so lots of scar tissue made my procedure longer and more complicated..hence...more swelling than usual. Today, I am very pleased with my results. Still a bit sore and some residual swelling left, but quite pleased! I can imagin when the rest of the swelling goes away in a few weeks, I will be even more pleased!

Well not really, its 13.6 which is great! I had it done yesterday as well as my EKG which came out normal. I wanted to see where things were at. I'll probably have to repeat them both in a couple weeks! I think my Hemo is so good because I had a hysterectomy 18 months ago, so NO MORE PERIODS...except a spot here and there.

Any Ladies have a 6 hour or longer flight after surgery????

I have received no information about this. All giselle says if you have to move around on the plane??? What?? I can see if it was 3 hours or less....I'm flying from Miami to California. SIX WHOLE HOURS. I am 43, healthy, I don't smoke, use any kind of drugs, or birth control pills but SHIT..there has got to me more to it than that!!! I want Heparin shots in my legs!!!!! Advice please??? Thanks!
Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon

Realself. Dr. Commons has tons of experience and confidence. Everything he told me has proven to be true so far!