Would Do It Again - Palo Alto, CA

"You look great, so well rested" was what I was...

"You look great, so well rested" was what I was told by someone whom I ran into after not seeing her for several years. I was thrilled to hear this as I had a facelift by Dr. Lieberman six moths earlier. One of my biggest fears was looking "pulled too tight". I did not want it to appear obvious I had plastic surgery. Six months later, I am pleased with the final results. Last year at this time I was wearing turtlenecks to cover my neck. Now I am wearing blouses to expose my smooth neck and chin. I look younger but natural: "so well rested". I would highly recommend Dr. Lieberman.

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

My experience with Dr. Lieberman from beginning to end was nothing but good in all aspects. I chose Dr. Lieberman after meeting him at a plastic sugary presentation. I never considered plastic surgery but when Dr. Lieberman suggested it during a consult for Botox, I was immediately on board. I felt very comfortable with him. He listened to my concerns and offered several options explaining each in detail. He exuded confidence without arrogance and his gentle, compassionate bedside manner alleviated any anxiety I had. As a retired nurse, I have met many surgeons throughout the years and Dr. Lieberman impressed me as being competent, professional, thorough, and caring. Pre-operatively, Dr. Lieberman made comments suggesting to me her thoroughly examined my photos and had a well thought out plan for surgery. Post-operatively he filled me closely. I was not surprised to learn that he was the 2012 highest scorer on the American Board of Facial and Reconstructive Surgery exam.

Thanks for posting your story and progress six months out. It sounds like you're happy and doing well. Congrats on your results. :)

Do you feel comfortable posting photos? I'd love to see your results, if you don't mind sharing.