Wating for the Finished Results - Palo Alto, CA

I had both upper and lower eyelids done I had a...

I had both upper and lower eyelids done
I had a problem with opeing my eyes in the morning that was very concerning to me I was told this would help and it did however I wan not informed of the pain after and how how the leaing would take. overall im 3 weeks into my healing and I am very happy with the results.
Looking awesome, do you have any before photos to share? Thanks for the sharingnyournexperience
So glad to see you smiling and that you are happy with your results. Thanks for sharing.

I had both upper and lower eyelids done I had a...

I had both upper and lower eyelids done
I had a problem with opening my eyes in the morning that was very concerning to me I was told this would help and it did however I was not informed of the pain after and how the long the healing would take. Overall I am 3 weeks into my healing and I am very happy with the results. A lot of complements of my appearance.
You look super, I am jealous! Thank you for sharing
You are looking great! I am 2 weeks post op and can see that it will be wonderful once all the residual effects of the surgery fade away. You are so right, it just takes some time....
Thank you yes it's nice to look in the mirror and not see the huge bags that made me look so tired all the time now even when I'm tired I look refreshed

I can now say IO a m honestly happy with the results

I can now say IO a m honestly happy with the results

am almost there

Almost 3 months and the results are really fabulous. There is almost no pain now
I love that when I wake up in the morning I no longer look tired but look refreshed.
no more dry eyes and it been awesome getting all the compliments. Its well worth the pain and money well spent!!
Thank you so much for sharing ....i'm 7days post op and it really helps to read other people's stories and to have someone to relate to .. You look great !!!
You look absolutely fantastic! I never would have guessed your anywhere near 60...you go girl! :D Thanks also for all the pics and info, they're very helpful.
That's funny - I thought you were closer to my age even before the surgery - around 50!

Feeling great

It's been a little over 3 months and I really love my new look. I have so many complements and most people think I'm in my early 40's yeah it feels good..So worth it!
You look great, now! I will show my husband, who had upper-lid surgery 7/17 for vision problems. Only four days later, he is very unhappy he did so. You will perk him up! His looks about like yours at first!
Very Pretty Lady!

Im a happy lady!!!

its 6 moths later and I am now completely healed the results are fantastic. I am so happy with the results and no one can ever guess my true age..hum neck next poroject that the dead give away now!!!

Very happy with the results

You look wonderful. How many weeks was it until you could go out in public without people noticing that you had you upper eyelids done?

Oh wow your results look great!  Congrats!  As far as the worth it rating, are you still not sure about your results or do you think it was worth it?

YES YES YES I look 10 years younger people have a hard time believing I am 63. It was worth every dime and all the pain

Its been almost 9 mounts

Everything is healed now I am so happy I did this
Wow! I can't believe u r in ur 60's incredible! Awsome results^_^!
Wohoo, congrats!
I was actually able to feel confident that I didn't look like I got beaten up in about 3 weeks.

10 months

My new look is amazing and I'm loving it.
what a fantastic looking woman you are, your eyes look great.
You look great just had my upper done 10 days ago w restalyne in lowers ... They get better everyday and looking At your post op pic 10 months what a difference ... Wow nice to see your pics how much better they improve as time heals ... Beautiful ;)
You look awsome! Can't believe ur surgery was performed by an ophthalmologist mine was done by an charlatan "plastic surgeon" Eugene Cherney n did a mess n I was only 41yrs old that was done 12yrs ago n still have indented scars on both eyes n ectropion" sclera show, lower lid pulling down like n elderly woman on my rt eye he did a mess n he is a "certified surgeon" I'm so traumatized by that surgery.(^_•)! This is the way I look("_+)!
San Francisco Ophthalmologist