Wating for the Finished Results - Palo Alto, CA

I had both upper and lower eyelids done I had a...

I had both upper and lower eyelids done
I had a problem with opeing my eyes in the morning that was very concerning to me I was told this would help and it did however I wan not informed of the pain after and how how the leaing would take. overall im 3 weeks into my healing and I am very happy with the results.

I had both upper and lower eyelids done I had a...

I had both upper and lower eyelids done
I had a problem with opening my eyes in the morning that was very concerning to me I was told this would help and it did however I was not informed of the pain after and how the long the healing would take. Overall I am 3 weeks into my healing and I am very happy with the results. A lot of complements of my appearance.

I can now say IO a m honestly happy with the results

I can now say IO a m honestly happy with the results

am almost there

Almost 3 months and the results are really fabulous. There is almost no pain now
I love that when I wake up in the morning I no longer look tired but look refreshed.
no more dry eyes and it been awesome getting all the compliments. Its well worth the pain and money well spent!!

Feeling great

It's been a little over 3 months and I really love my new look. I have so many complements and most people think I'm in my early 40's yeah it feels good..So worth it!

Im a happy lady!!!

its 6 moths later and I am now completely healed the results are fantastic. I am so happy with the results and no one can ever guess my true age..hum neck next poroject that the dead give away now!!!

Very happy with the results

Its been almost 9 mounts

Everything is healed now I am so happy I did this

10 months

My new look is amazing and I'm loving it.
San Francisco Ophthalmologist