Looks Great! - Palo Alto, CA

I called Dr. Vistnes because my left eyelid sagged...

I called Dr. Vistnes because my left eyelid sagged and my right eyelid was starting to and I was going to turn 50 in a few months. The staff at Dr. Vistnes' office is very professional and friendly. The procedure was one hour and you'll need someone to drive you home. Great after care and check ups. It was painless and all turned out perfect!
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

I called Dr. Vistnes and after a talking about the procedure when I met him I felt very comfortable with him and confident in his ability. He stated that he leans towards the natural look and doesn't want his patients to look "done" (I thought of the 80's NYC society). It was a simple 1 hour procedure in the operating room and all went exceptional. I was also very well taken care of by Dr. Vistnes and his staff from meeting them to the after care. My eyes look great and I'm extremely happy!

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the eyelid surgery community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the eyelid surgery community.