Beautiful & Natural Breast Augmentation, & Cutting Edge & Effective Facial Scar Revision - Palo Alto, CA

Dr. Vistnes is the best. He did the most...

Dr. Vistnes is the best. He did the most beautiful work on my Breast Implant augmentation, and Scar Revision with Total FX, and I am extremely grateful to him. I wanted very natural looking and feeling results, and Dr. Vistnes successfully provided this for me with such wonderful results. I recommend him to everyone who is considering breast augmentation. The softness and comfortable, natural feel and appearance of the results are just as I'd hoped and dreamed they would be. Dr. Vistnes is so knowledgeable and up to date with all of the current techniques and practices that provide the best results without any risk. I was in the best care with him and his team of nurses and anesthesiologist. My healing process was so fast and painless. I was back to working out within days of the surgery. I am so happy that I chose Dr. Vistnes to do my surgery. He doesn't even charge as much as many plastic surgeons I consulted with, but his method and results are better than any I've seen. I've seen the results of friends who have gone to him for augmentation as well, and across the board, everyone's results have been natural, soft feeling, beautiful in shape, perfect in size. You will be the the best care with Dr. Vistnes. He truly cares about his patients, and is wonderful about following up after surgery for months after. Dr. Vistnes is also helping me with facial scars from an accident years ago, and looking into new, cutting edge techniques and lasers to help give back what I lost. He is a doctor and person who truly cares and wants to be be in the highest service. I have so much respect and gratitude for him. thank you for changing my life, Dr. Vistnes, and continuing to support and help me reagin what I lost in my accident. I went to many doctors and plastic surgeons regarding my facial scarring, wanting with all my heart to more effectively minimize the appearance of my scars, and Dr. Vistnes' ideas and solutions have been the most effective and well researched and up to date with the newest technologies and options out there. It has made a big difference, and he continues to support me in getting the maximum results possible. I am deeply grateful for the support and results he has given me, and continues to provide to me.
Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the Breast Augmentation community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Breast Augmentation community today.
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon