Don't Go Anywhere Else! - Palo Alto, CA

2 years ago I had a breast Augmentation (from...

2 years ago I had a breast Augmentation (from barely a B cup to a C cup) that left my breasts hard and uneven leaving me very regretful and unhappy. I was recommended to Dr. Vistnes by several people, of which I am so thankful and completely satisfied! Instead of removing or downsizing them them he felt he could fix the problem and he did! Great Staff, Great Doctor, Great Experience, Great results!
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

I've discovered that Dr. Vistnes is a highly qualified unpretentious Doctor. His Before, During and After Surgery approach was professional while being genuinely caring and down to earth. He's excellent and I highly recommend him, don't go anywhere else, really!

Glad to hear you are happy with your revision! If you did not have your implants replaced, how did your doctor fix your uneven and hard breasts? Did you perhaps have scar tissue removed? Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf.

Hi Beth, the original Doctor placed the implants, through a nipple incision, too high and the scar tissue also contracted and squeezed the implants causing a grapefruit effect. Also caused my nipples to be numb for the last two years. Dr Vistnes mad in incision under the breast in the crease and opened the pocket for the implant more and lower. They look and feel totally natural finally and I'm even having feeling in my nipples. To my knowledge he didn't remove any scar tissue, the solution was to lower and enlarge the pocket for the implant.

Oh wow, that is fantastic! I have not heard of this type of revision before. I'm so happy for you that this solved the problem for you. Sorry you had to be uncomfortable for two years. Enjoy your new look and feel free to post photos!