I Wouldn't Trust Anyone else but Dr.Vistnes - Palo Alto, CA

I went in for a consultation for breast...

I went in for a consultation for breast augmentation. I had a great experience with my doctor, the best actually. Nothing was awkward, my doctor is extremely professional, I felt great leaving his office and scheduling my appointment for surgery. I should also mention, I love my doctor because EVERYTHING was my decision, no pushing this way or that way at all. The day of the surgery, I got there early morning, I do believe I signed more paperwork, sat in a room with extremely friendly staff, the whole procedure was flawless. I didn't wait long, I met with the Anesthesiologist, who explained what he was going to do. I remember getting undressed into a hospital gown, being wheeled into a room.. then lights out. I woke up feeling a little groggy but that's about it. I don't remember how long I stayed in the bed after I woke up, but it really wasn't long. The surgery is pretty fast and there wasn't a lot of discomfort the day of the surgery. The day AFTER is a different story, you feel like you can't breathe well, but that goes away after the bandages come off. After the bandages came off, everything was golden. No complications, low pain and most of all they even looked FANTASTIC (even though it was only 3 days post op). Just remember to do your massages!

Details I forgot to mention

I am 5 foot 1 &3/4th, 90 pounds. I was a 30B before I went in for my breast implants. I chose 450cc High Profile. Mentor silicone. My end size right now? They do not make 30DDD bra sizes! But that's what I am. I can wear bras range from 36C (much bigger band to accommodate more space) or wear 32DD (again, bigger band to accommodate more space)
The next size I want to go up to is actually 800cc ultra high profile. (ULTRA meaning - Smaller base but projects out more) 800cc is the largest silicone implants the USA will manufacture. It's not for everyone, but I just LOVEEEE breasts! I'm HOPING to end up with a solid F size. I am most definitely going back to Dr. Vistnes for my next augmentation. I would LOVE to get those puppies in now, however, I have a few kinks I need to work out with my back and hip before I go larger. If there are any questions I can answer for anyone at all. Please do not hesitate to message me!

pictures with clothes

Just wanted to show you guys how these boobs can be covered up and still look small in clothes OR they can look fairly big as well.
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

I've always wanted bigger breasts for years. I finally decided to take the step a few years ago. I went to SEVERAL different doctors, after I did A LOT of research online. I needed someone who made PERFECT breasts. Dr. Vistnes is BOARD CERTIFIED. This is VERY important to anyone getting surgery, not to mention he is a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgeons, The California Society of Plastic Surgeons, The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and The American Society for Lasers in Medicine and Surgery. I did my full research on what he is capable of, went to his website to see before and after pictures, and looked for reviews online as well. I went to 3 or 4 different surgeons and chose Dr.Vistnes. I felt very comfortable with him, he is very knowledgeable, wasn't in a rush to get me out, and most importantly very sincere. I knew choosing him was the best decision and I don't regret anything. I'm EXTREMELY pleased with my results. My breasts look natural, he made perfect pockets, almost NO bruising AT ALL. (I've seen SOOOO MANY PICTURES ONLINE WITH HORRIBLE BRUISES right after surgery) If you're serious about finding the perfect doctor and want to pay for GREAT BREASTS. There is no better than Dr. Vistnes. I've heard stories about ladies being in horrendous pain after surgery, mine really wasn't that bad at all. I plan on getting on going back for LARGER breasts very soon and trust me there will be no one else working on my breasts than Dr.Vistnes. I've even heard about some doctors not really following up with the patient after surgery, NOT DR. VISTNES. He made SURE everything was good with a lot of post op follow ups. If you seek perfection, seek no more, go to Dr.Vistnes.

That's great....I love your enthusiasm about breasts! I'm guessing you'll need to do some bra research prior to going bigger. I have heard women with larger implants mention that it can be challenging to find larger bras. Feel free to post a full body shot if you're comfortable with that. Being rather petite, you appear to carry your large breast very nicely. I'm sure other women of your stature will be inspired by your new look!
Congratulations! So happy to hear everything went smoothly for you. What type and size implants did you get? You mention you're going back someday soon for larger breasts. Do you know yet how much larger you want to go? Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!