So Happy With My Result! - Palo Alto, CA

During my consult, I described to him the look I...

During my consult, I described to him the look I wanted. After losing some weight I had lost fat in my breast and wanted to have more youthful full looking breasts. However, I am a runner and did not want large breast that may impede on my longer runs. It was important to me that my breasts were full, but not huge. He brought out samples of the different sizes for breast implant. I selected a small implant that I thought were just right. Kindly, Dr. Commons recommended a bit large implant explaining that it need to fit the radius of my breast and that this size would also make my breast and hips more proportional. I was a hesitant and once again explained that by no means do I want hug breast that would affect my running. He said that this size would not be excessive and would not have any affect on my exercise. I decided to go with his experience and trust his eye for cosmetic surgery.

On the day of my surgery I felt confident that I had made the best choice for me choosing Dr. Commons as my surgeon.

I am so happy with my new breast and the incision on my nipple is almost invisible after just a few months. They are everything I wanted full, youthful, and nature looking.

Sounds like you are pleased with your doctor and your results. How long has it been since your surgery? Have you started running again? Would love to hear more detail on your final cc's, type of implant, etc. Congratulations!

Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon

I can sum up my experience with Dr. Commons with two unique qualities about him as a surgeon: his emphasis on the patient’s safety and comfort and his aesthetic eye for cosmetic surgery. These qualities are the reason I selected Dr. Commons to do my breast augmentation. Dr. Commons is very concerned with the safety of his patients and no short cuts are ever taken. He asked me to not take any shortcuts in safety for my own surgery. He told me that during my process of choosing a surgeon to make sure the doctor is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, an anesthesiologist is present at my surgery, and that the surgery center is certified by a major organization. I appreciated that he gave me the information to compare other options for my surgery, but in the end I felt the safest with Dr. Commons. His work was impeccable and I felt safe and cared about through the entire process. I am still impressed by his precision of the stitches on the incision points. He was even open to my, maybe naive, questions like “how long will I feel the breast implant inside me when I lay on my stomach.”