so happy! - Palo Alto, CA

I finally made the decision to meet with a surgeon...

I finally made the decision to meet with a surgeon in order to obtain more information about a breast augmentation surgery. I met Dr. Vistnes early January. I really was surprised to see that he took the time to answer all my questions concerning the implants, the surgery and what to expect during my recovery. Dr. Vistnes office staff was also extremely helpful and reassuring when my nerves kicked in before my surgery day. I picked the perfect implant size for me and couldn't be happier! The result is so natural, no one would ever guess I have implants. I have only one regret; I should have done it years ago!!!
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

I finally made the decision to meet with a surgeon in order to obtain more information about a breast augmentation surgery. I met Dr. Vistnes early January. I really was surprised to see that he took the time to answer all my questions concerning the implants, the surgery and what to expect during my recovery. I will definitely tell my friends to come see Dr. Vistnes because the result is so amazing! Thank you Dr. V!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.