Breast Lift with Implants Has Changed my Life!!! - Palo Alto, CA

I had my breast lift with a 375cc implants and I...

I had my breast lift with a 375cc implants and I could not be more thrilled with my experience and results! Dr. Vistnes and his team took so much time to explain the process from beginning to end and walked me through my surgery and recovery step by step. Not only is he an amazing surgeon making my DD's look naturally proportioned with my body but had a wonderful way of making sure I understood everything about my procedure process. He even continued follow ups with me until a year after my surgery just in case I had questions or concerns and to make sure I was healing on track. He completely put me at ease and I could not be happier! Cant wait to see him for the next thing I decide to do!
Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Breast Lift with Implants community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Breast Lift with Implants community today.
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon