23 Yr Old 375 Hp Silicone Unders - Palo Alto, CA

I am very athletic and muscular, 140 lb at 5'2, I...

I am very athletic and muscular, 140 lb at 5'2, I have a big butt but had nothing proportionate at the top. Since my ba I feel more womanly and even with my body. The healing was a breeze but the anxiety before the op wa definitely an exhausting experience, I'm so happy to have had these forums to keep my mind sane:)
Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon

She is amazing and blunt, smart and experienced

Can I ask what your bra size started at and what it's at now? We have similar body types and i have about 10 days to decide between 350cc or 380. I'm currently a 34a and I know 30cc sounds like very little but I'm still freaking out! Thank you :)
Your body shape sounds a lot like mine I am 5'4" and 146 and am pear shaped since my surgery I am more proportional. I was a 34AA postop an I went with a 545cc sub mod profile. And am VERY pleased. I am very excited for you keep us posted. This forum is a wonderful and insightful place for us BA ladies. I also go to the gym but be prepared that you will not be able to do a lot of your upper body regimens. I am 10 weeks post op and still cant do them only bi ceps . Its been a wonderful journey and keep us updated on your progress.
Did you go subglandular, dual-plane, or complete submuscular?
Submuscular
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Glad you have found RealSelf helpful in your journey. We'd love to see some before and after photos if you're comfortable posting them. Congratulations!