Breast Augmentation - Palo Alto, CA

I love Dr. Vistnes and they are so nice at his...

I love Dr. Vistnes and they are so nice at his office! As soon as I met Dr. Vistnes at the first appointment, I knew I made the right choice. He took the time to answer all of my questions. He also used a Vectra machine so I could see how my body would look like after Breast augmentation and liposuction. He helped me select the right size for the implants. I knew exactly what to expect after surgery, I followed Dr. Vistnes’ recommendations and the recovery went as planned. They called me several times at home to make sure I was doing fine. I was really happy to learn at each follow-up that I was healing properly. I love my new body and I highly recommend my favorite Doctor!
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

One of the most caring and campassionate doctors I have ever encountered... His introduction and explanation of the process, gave me the peace of my mind to know that I selected the right doctor for this procedure. I recommend everybody to contact Dr. Vistness for a procedure in the near future.

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Breast Augmentation community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Breast Augmentation community today.