Breast Augmentation - Palo Alto, CA

I love Dr. Vistnes and they are so nice at his...

I love Dr. Vistnes and they are so nice at his office! As soon as I met Dr. Vistnes at the first appointment, I knew I made the right choice. He took the time to answer all of my questions. He also used a Vectra machine so I could see how my body would look like after Breast augmentation and liposuction. He helped me select the right size for the implants. I knew exactly what to expect after surgery, I followed Dr. Vistnes’ recommendations and the recovery went as planned. They called me several times at home to make sure I was doing fine. I was really happy to learn at each follow-up that I was healing properly. I love my new body and I highly recommend my favorite Doctor!

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Breast Augmentation community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Breast Augmentation community today.

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

One of the most caring and campassionate doctors I have ever encountered... His introduction and explanation of the process, gave me the peace of my mind to know that I selected the right doctor for this procedure. I recommend everybody to contact Dr. Vistness for a procedure in the near future.