Excellent Plastic Surgeon- BA and LIPO Flanks - Palo Alto, CA

This procedure was done when I was 27 yrs in 2001....

This procedure was done when I was 27 yrs in 2001. I had tuberous breast that were corrected with saline implants 300cc without a lift.I also had lipo of the flanks. It did help but I could never get a flat tummy due to poor muscle/genetics.

Pre-op I was 34B afterwards I was 34C. They turned out natural looking which I was so happy. I do need a revision soon as it has been almose 10 years. My husband says they still look great, but I honestly think i need a Breast lift but I don't want the scar with possible a little bit larger implant. I always need a tummytuck even before having my two kids. I genetically have poor stomach muscles and a pouch in my tummy. Exercise and healthy eating never helped as poor genetics.

Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon

First he is very honest. I felt comfortable around him. He asked a lot of questions which made me feel more at ease. He never promised the impossible. He always kept everything realistic.

Thanks for your post! You may not need a revision. Many women go 20 years plus with their implants. Of course, if you're looking into a lift, then that's a different story. You might want to check out RealSelf's Breast Lift community and Tummy Tuck community as well.

Please come back and let us know what you decide to do!