Excellent Plastic Surgeon- BA and LIPO Flanks - Palo Alto, CA

This procedure was done when I was 27 yrs in 2001....

This procedure was done when I was 27 yrs in 2001. I had tuberous breast that were corrected with saline implants 300cc without a lift.I also had lipo of the flanks. It did help but I could never get a flat tummy due to poor muscle/genetics.

Pre-op I was 34B afterwards I was 34C. They turned out natural looking which I was so happy. I do need a revision soon as it has been almose 10 years. My husband says they still look great, but I honestly think i need a Breast lift but I don't want the scar with possible a little bit larger implant. I always need a tummytuck even before having my two kids. I genetically have poor stomach muscles and a pouch in my tummy. Exercise and healthy eating never helped as poor genetics.

Thanks for your post! You may not need a revision. Many women go 20 years plus with their implants. Of course, if you're looking into a lift, then that's a different story. You might want to check out RealSelf's Breast Lift community and Tummy Tuck community as well.

Please come back and let us know what you decide to do!

Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon

First he is very honest. I felt comfortable around him. He asked a lot of questions which made me feel more at ease. He never promised the impossible. He always kept everything realistic.