Great Results Thus Far - Palmdale, CA

I have been with Snow Orthodontics for about 2...

I have been with Snow Orthodontics for about 2 years now and I have never been happier with my smile. Dr. Snow helped with invisalign even when other orthodontists told me invisalign would not work for me, they were wrong. Dr. Snow came highly recommended directly from invisalign and was popular in Santa Clarita. I would rarely smile because of how much I disliked my teeth. I am on my last few weeks and love that I can smile and be comfortable with my teeth, I never thought I would own such a beautiful smile. Every time I go in, every one is as friendly as can be, and Dr. Snow always takes me step by step to tell me how I'm coming along. I am very thankful for the work they've for me and I would recommend them to everyone, even if you think it wont work for you. If it can be done Snow Orthodontics can give you a smile you'll love.

Thank you so much for your review!  I wonder if you could tell us a little bit about what your orthodontic issues were, that made you such a risky candidate that other doctors wouldn't do Invisalign on you.  Also, can you tell us how many sets of aligners you went through, how many attachments (if you remember) you had, and whether buttons and rubber bands were used?  It is helpful for others considering treatment who may have been turned away by doctors for Invisalign, to know whether their issues were similar to yours.  Also, it's a little bit difficult to see your teeth in the picture :)

Thanks again!
Dr. Snow

Dr. snow is the coolest ortho.. go to him!