Poor Results :( - Palm Harbor, FL

My jowls and chin have bothered me for years. ...

My jowls and chin have bothered me for years. Having lost 45 pounds I had even more sagging than before. I had gotten fillers two years prior which really helped. I went in to get fillers again and the injector convinced my that a MAC lift was more what I needed. She said the fillers would not give me what I was looking for. First I had vaserlipo on my jawline and lower chin/neck. Four weeks later I had the lift. Both done by the same doctor. The procedure was not very painful. I received local anesthetic and it worked quite well. The initial lipo seemed to sculp my jawline quite well and remove some of my jowls. The lift pulled up my face some but my right side droops more than my left and he should have removed more skin. I don't feel he addressed each side together to make a cohesive whole. While I have some improvement .. I certainly do not have the results I had hoped for. I verbalized my disappointment to him, to which he replied that he was more than happy with the outcome.

After

After first procedures

Revising

The clinic has agreed to revise my face and neck since I am unsatisfied with my results. I posted the pics after my original Lipo and lift. Yesterday they again did vaser liposuction and we are hoping for better results. I am posting pics just after. There is much swelling. The access was just below my chin and they reached to my ears and lower neck through this incision. Yesterday it was a gaping hole ... Today it is becoming approximated and more of a slit. I will wear the compression garment all weekend and then when ever I am home. This is to help the skin heal and adhere. The practitioner was very aggressive and I am quite sore today.

More pics

This is after the first procedures and before the revision. I had to get fillers for my nasolabial folds after the lift.

Two days post Lipo

The bruising is quite extensive, far more than the first time. Looking good so far ... Hoping each day of healing it looks better and better.
Timeless MD medispa

My doctor should have been more aggressive in his approach. My unhappiness with the outcome meant nothing to him.

I think I had stitches on the lipo of the neck, I do not remember but mine has healed with very little scarring. I do hope the revision corrects the problem you were seeing. Good luck.

Thank you for sharing on RealSelf. Are you thinking about revision or are you going to leave it alone for now?

I am going to see if the second Lipo gives me acceptable results ... If not we will revise the facelift.

Fingers crossed for you! Please let us know how it goes.