58 Mini Lift - Palm Harbor, FL

I hated the extra skin from weight loss on my neck...

I hated the extra skin from weight loss on my neck but didn't want a neck lift. I have been creeping on real self for a while deciding what I should do and finally decided on a mini lift. It was hard to find pictures of people with no other additions to the mini lift so went for a consult to see just mini lift before sand afters for people my age and saw it addressed the skin on the neck enough for me to sign on for the procedure. I an so happy with the results and am only 3 days out. I can't thank Dr Tennenbaum and his nurse Jan for such positive results. I have had no problems at all and no pain problems. Just keeping head up ANC taking it easy

9 days

Doing great and looks awesome. Just a bit of soreness by the ear if touched. No earrings yet , I can deal with that to get the results that I did. I did have this done in office. Didn't feel a thing besides the 1st few pinches to numb me. No sickness and was able to eat and drink anything before going in. (soft foods after ) Will post new picture shortly.

Still Happy

I am a month out and look fab. If people can tell you look refreshed and rested then its a good facelift. If they can tell you've been stretched, and pulled you picked the wrong surgeon. Lucky for me on this one I am happy with my choice and hope everyone ends up as comfortable and happy with theirs. But I do feel don't put your eggs all in one basket . Some surgeons are great at 1 or 2 procedures and average at others . Don't feel disloyal going to different surgeons when researching what works for you. And understand were not 20 anymore (and don't want to be ) but slowing down the clock is an option and a decision I was happy to make.
Tampa Plastic Surgeon

I thoroughly enjoyed my interactions with him and his staff and would and already have referred them to friends.

Just beautiful! Glad you did it!
Lovely results Bravo... You Look amazing!!!!
Ashe1130, I had a mini lift too. My stitches start at temple( horizontal) down and inside the ear and around the back into the hairline. It seems like it was more then a mini lift (SMAS) I'm curious as to where you stitches are. My neck was not as bad as jowls the wrinkles around my mouth but still my neck is greatly improved.
Very good result & you look lovely - glad you are pleased :-)
I have to say that now your neck makes sense or justice to your face as the before picture didn't match your face. Awesome results.
Thank you. I totally agree.
Hey Ashe: One question that I have is re the neck - the before and after are different but your avatar pic makes the neck look similar to how you started - was there much difference to the neck when it was all said and done or cheeks and jowls mostly ? It is helpful to know ! Thanks !
Yes there definitely is a difference. In the future I know I will go for the neck lift.(No miracles there lol) but the results were a plus considering it was a mini lift.
Thanks for the updates, it is godd to hear you liked the surgeon too. One last q and I won't bother you anymore, but the incisions, are they on the inside of the ear, as some surgeons seem to do, or the crease outside the ear between the lobe and the cheek? I guess most worry about how it will look after and all these docs do it different. Thanks!
You Do look nice :) happy recovery.
Thank you Isabel. The good news is the recovery was easy. Thank god because I'm a baby when they're is pain involved .
Ashe1130 you look awesome! Are you 58? If so, you look freaking great for your age!!
Thank you so much. I'm glad you think so. I just feel everything in moderation including the plastics lol. And yes I'm 58
You look so great I keep coming back to your review. I think I want to grow my hair back out! You look stunning! Great result and so natural!!!
Thank you so much. Its awesome to have such positive feedback. I just wanted to look like I had a refreshed long vacation. now if I could get one of those lol..
WOWzers YOU Look amazing!!!!! and what a price !!!! kudos to You!!!
Holy price tag!! What a deal!!
Thank you so much.
I definitely got more then I paid for. And his staff is so welcoming I'm actually having lunch with his nurse Friday. My girlfriend is having a full facelift, neck lift, and under eyes done by him.
That's awesome- I turned my GF on to mine too- doing the same - my md & my fiancée doing business- great stuff going on-
Hey Ashe: this doc has mixed reviews but obviously it went well for you - which is great, you think it worth the investment? Did he cut much skin out? I am guessing he would have to for those results. Thanks!
I went through his reviews also and didn't know what to expect when I went there. I really liked him and his staff so I booked immediately. it wasn't the price (but I was surprised) I was having it done anyway. I wanted the pictures of just the mini lift with no additional add ons and when I saw those I knew I was going to use him.
Hi there Ashe: Glad it worked well for you - this doc has somewhat mixed reviews and just like trip advisor i am not sure what to think... Did he cut out much skin? You would have seen it I guess.
Just like anything else go with your gut. I saw reviews a woman wrote how he was busy flirting with staff blah,blah,blah. I saw none of that and could care less. I found them to be very openly friendly and joking. Its all what your comfortable with . I didn't feel a thing except the initial pinches and love my results. When I was 40 I had a breast revision by a BCPS that was recommended to me by my gynecologist who knew I picked another surgeon and said just go talk to him he did my parents face lifts . Biggest mistake I ever made. Yet he had great reviews. I woke up during surgery and he did Lipo on my stomach too close to the skin and left scars. I am having a TT done next. I picked a different surgeon because he specializes in giving that corset look and will cut out the scarring I've been living with for 18 years.
Thanks for this too, yes its like tripadvisor hotel reviews one says palace the next says pig sty. It is tough. The flirting in the office, i could care less, in fact a little may even be healthy for the office, depends on the people. But it is good to hear directly from someone who has dealt with that office for their feelings - having someone cut your face is a big step. It worked well for you, so that's great and his prices seem reasonable on his site. Thanks again!