58 Mini Lift - Palm Harbor, FL

I hated the extra skin from weight loss on my neck...

I hated the extra skin from weight loss on my neck but didn't want a neck lift. I have been creeping on real self for a while deciding what I should do and finally decided on a mini lift. It was hard to find pictures of people with no other additions to the mini lift so went for a consult to see just mini lift before sand afters for people my age and saw it addressed the skin on the neck enough for me to sign on for the procedure. I an so happy with the results and am only 3 days out. I can't thank Dr Tennenbaum and his nurse Jan for such positive results. I have had no problems at all and no pain problems. Just keeping head up ANC taking it easy
Amazing results! Great price too! Congrats!
Wow! Awesome results! Thank you so much for sharing on RealSelf. What would you say was the most difficult part of recovery?

9 days

Doing great and looks awesome. Just a bit of soreness by the ear if touched. No earrings yet , I can deal with that to get the results that I did. I did have this done in office. Didn't feel a thing besides the 1st few pinches to numb me. No sickness and was able to eat and drink anything before going in. (soft foods after ) Will post new picture shortly.
I have to say that now your neck makes sense or justice to your face as the before picture didn't match your face. Awesome results.
Thank you. I totally agree.
Hey Ashe: One question that I have is re the neck - the before and after are different but your avatar pic makes the neck look similar to how you started - was there much difference to the neck when it was all said and done or cheeks and jowls mostly ? It is helpful to know ! Thanks !

Still Happy

I am a month out and look fab. If people can tell you look refreshed and rested then its a good facelift. If they can tell you've been stretched, and pulled you picked the wrong surgeon. Lucky for me on this one I am happy with my choice and hope everyone ends up as comfortable and happy with theirs. But I do feel don't put your eggs all in one basket . Some surgeons are great at 1 or 2 procedures and average at others . Don't feel disloyal going to different surgeons when researching what works for you. And understand were not 20 anymore (and don't want to be ) but slowing down the clock is an option and a decision I was happy to make.
Mini Lift was done very very well. Great price and great results as little downtime!!! You won on this one. I was quoted 4x your price in Canada. Think I need to look in the good ol USA!
You look fantastic! Your neck matches your face now...simply beautiful.
Just beautiful! Glad you did it!
Palm Harbor Plastic Surgeon

I thoroughly enjoyed my interactions with him and his staff and would and already have referred them to friends.