Real Results, Great Experience - Palm Harbor, FL

I had an upper and lower eye surgery, and a mini...

I had an upper and lower eye surgery, and a mini face lift in May 2012. I was so frightened as it was my first surgery at 45 yrs old.

With so much being done at the same time I was truly afraid it would look fake, or have an unnatural appearance. My friends and family (unaware of the procedure) are saying "what are you doing differently" , "You look so rested", "Something is changed about you". Never once has anyone guessed I had plastic surgery.

Those close to me who knew about the surgery wondered why I wanted the surgery begin with and then said It was a great decision, and asked for his information.

Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Dr Tenenbaum is caring, considerate, and professional as we would expect however his affiliates (staff and relationships) were absolutely fin-nominal!!!!! If I have a friend or family member considering a surgery within his scope of expertise I would highly recommend a consultation with Dr Tenenbaum. So natural, so well informed, so so happy!!!!! Thank you Dr Tenenbaum to you and your amazing staff.

Hi momtom -- Thanks so much for sharing your story and congrats on your happy result! I'm glad your family and friends came around by the time it was over; it's always better when those you love support and understand what you're doing too. :)