Real Results, Great Experience - Palm Harbor, FL

I had an upper and lower eye surgery, and a mini...

I had an upper and lower eye surgery, and a mini face lift in May 2012. I was so frightened as it was my first surgery at 45 yrs old.

With so much being done at the same time I was truly afraid it would look fake, or have an unnatural appearance. My friends and family (unaware of the procedure) are saying "what are you doing differently" , "You look so rested", "Something is changed about you". Never once has anyone guessed I had plastic surgery.

Those close to me who knew about the surgery wondered why I wanted the surgery begin with and then said It was a great decision, and asked for his information.

Palm Harbor Plastic Surgeon

Dr Tenenbaum is caring, considerate, and professional as we would expect however his affiliates (staff and relationships) were absolutely fin-nominal!!!!! If I have a friend or family member considering a surgery within his scope of expertise I would highly recommend a consultation with Dr Tenenbaum. So natural, so well informed, so so happy!!!!! Thank you Dr Tenenbaum to you and your amazing staff.