The Best Docter There Is - Palm Harbor, FL

Palm Harbor Plastic Surgeon

I am a 29 year old female who first went to Dr. R when I was 20 years old, because I was insecure about my breast size. Dr. R gave me 450cc saline impants and they were beautiful and perfect. I just recently had another surgery due to having my first child. I upgraded to silicone gel memory implants and Dr. R also treated my arieolas by reducing them back to normal size and how they used to look, and again my breasts are beautifully perfect. Dr. R also did my motherS, both sisters, and 7 other people I know. I have had a long relationship with this doctor, and I can tell you that all of their breasts are beautiful. Dr. R is without a doubt from my experience from the last 9 years, I can say and speak on behalf of others that there is no better doctor in the state of Florida than Dr. R. He has great bedside manners. He is beyond meticoulous and takes pride in what he does and strives to be the best. He makes you feel very comfortable and is very professional. Ps. I love my new Breast and so does my husband :)Thank you Dr. R You simply are the BEST!!