450 Cc Saline Mentor High Profile - Palm Harbor, FL

Been wanting a breast aug since I lost my baby-weight...

Been wanting a breast aug since I lost my baby weight after my son I was 215 and lost down to 139. Ill post before pictures.. So far I am very paranoid that something will go wrong I'm 7 days post op still in pain breast are extremely tight and sore. I was a very athletic person with lifting weights before the procedure so I'm wondering if that's why my chest muscles don't want to relax at all, I also get constant muscle twitches. My PS has me wearing the bando through the night and on and off during the day. I wear it snug but not super tight cause then it's a pain I can't bare. I'm worried they want drop properly my left is more swollen and dropping a tad whereas my right is smaller and not at all dropping! Terrified of CC and additional surgeries I'm just still in a ton of discomfort and limited range if motion. I went through the armpit so that is still very very sore. I'm a stay at home mom with a toddler so that's been a challenge. ill keep updates coming I see my doc Friday and I'm nervously anxious for that.

I went threw the same thing you are going threw you can read my very long story lol. My muscles wouldn't relax either it took forever . But when they did man .... I live them now . If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask I've been there.

10 days

Well this morning I managed to take my first shower alone and drying my hair on my own my pain level has went down enough to tighten my breast band across the top. My appt is in the morning and I'm anxious to hear if they look okay or not. My right bicep is extremely tender so that'll be something I ask about. My left breast seems to be running about two days behind my right in regards of swelling , tightness, and soreness. I can't wait till I can return to the gym being sedentary is killing me!!! But as I've seen by so many the end result is worth it!
Thanks for the response. I am so anxious to get back to the daily routine and busy life I'm accustom to and I'm so nervous I won't heal right or they won't drop correctly but I guess it's a waiting game.

Doc today

I love meeting with my doctor he eases all my worries and doubts as I wait for dropping and fluffing! Such a great doctor!! And I love I always meet with him personally to explain new massage and stretching techniques! Feeling much better today on day 11 finally don't feel like a lump of pain :) hoping to be just about pain free by Christmas and back to driving and taking my toddler out to the park and beach again by janurary 1st! Longer recovery then I expected but well worth it in the long run! Can't wait to shop and get back to working out I'm still 6 lbs heavier then pre op but my diet hasn't been all that great. My dress fitting for my wedding is mid feb so getting back to the gym will be a blessing! Hope all the other recovering ladies are doing well :)
I feel you! Haha I can't wait to workout again and hold and carry my two your old.
So far the hardest mental part has been not being able to snuggle my son and carry him around! Hoping ill be able to hug him tight by Christmas :)

Incision scars on day 11

Doc has me putting vit E cream on them.. Hope they heal nicely

Day 12

Well I feel much better my chest muscles are still very tight and implants are still high I wear my band as much as I can but my left breast is still swollen and the band hurts sooo bad and irritates the swelling hoping it goes does soon (fingers crossed). I want to get out of the house so bad with this BEAUTIFUL Florida weather but I don't think I can handle my two year old in public yet because I still can lift him or make quick movements. Sitting on my porch and admiring the clear skies is about as good as it gets for now!! I have managed to get down to 144 from last week weight of 157 if like to be 140 tho so healthy eating choices is my only weight loss option at the moment! Hope all your ladies are having a good day and recovering well can't wait for week 6 just about 4 weeks left... Time seems to slow when your counting haha
Yeah being sedentary is going to be hard for me too. I have 2 toddlers and I'm so glad I'll have help. Planning on just eating soup and salad so I don't gain much. Happy recovery!
Ya I had constant help for the first 6 days I thought that would have been enough but I should have planned for about 2 weeks of help but I've made it through thank goodness just want to be back to normal. I haven't missed the gym this much since pregnancy lol

Ahhhh bordem

I think I could probably go out tomorrow but honestly I'm nervous to go out with my toddler and over do it so in trying to wait till after Christmas cause that will be day 17. I'm also noticing nipple sensitivity in my right breast but the left is still puffy from swelling and can barely feel it hoping that comes back. My breasts are still super hard and really hoping they soften and look more like breasts soon and not so pointy! Ahh idk I'm nervous they won't look right or won't drop properly!! Can't wait to get out and get my mind off of boobs boobs boobs its really driving me nuts!
I have definitely seen lots of ladies on here who looked just as high and tight as you are now, but dropped and fluffed just fine.  It does happen sometimes, that one side doesn't make it all the way.  It really is just a waiting game, though, and nothing you can do about it other than the standard massage, etc. :(  The bigger the pre-/post-op difference, the more painful a time you'll have of it.  But the results are dramatic, which is super fun once you're over the pain!  Be gentle with yourself, this is surgery!

Quick healing to you...
Awe thank you for the reassurance :) nothing better to lighten my mood! Patience is very difficult lol

Finally went out

So today on day 13 woke up to the worst morning boob and thought oh no it's gonna be a painful day but to my suprise as soon as I began to move around i felt better! My two year old started going a little nutty this morning amc I couldn't stand it any longer so we went for a walk to the store about a half mile away to get choc chip muffins and water! (So unhealthy) ugh! But anyway the walk went great and was relaxing. My hubby is taking me to a movie tonight to lift my spirits and get me out if the house for some adult time I'm very excited!! I'm not sure what ill wear due to the fact that all my clothes are snug and ment for a flat chested women lol anyway hope everyone is ready for the holiday and healing well :)
Hope you had a great time at the movies!!!  :D

I miss movies. *sigh*
Awe thanks we did I love alone time with my other haLf really makes me feel better lol I know it's cheesy
Reading through your profile reminded me so much of my story!! I had surgery Dec 10th. I also have a stubborn boob that worries me. I keep wondering if it will fall into place like the other one or if something is wrong with it! I have an almost 2 year old and I've been trying to take it easy with her. I know what you mean about going stircrazy! I've found some fun activities that aren't too difficult are cookie decorating, playdough, kicking the soccer ball, and dance parties. I think you will drop nicely because it just looks like your body is slower to respond, not like you have abnormal looking results for less than two weeks out. I hope things settle down quickly for you! I know how slow those suckers seem to be moving!

Finally 2 weeks

I feel great! Finally able to wear my elastic band without horrible pain so now I can really tighten the girls down lol. I feel like I could go for a nice long intense sweaty workout, ugh how I miss my workouts! I can't wait but now only 4 weeks before I can do that! I decided to jump back on my diet today with my wedding only a few months away I really need to be more aware what I'm shoving in my mouth! I have been 200 lbs twice in my life so when I eat bad I tend to put my belly on rather quickly!! My doc won't let me do any exercise other then walking until my 6 weeks he said he would rather see me fully heal then over do it so I was disappointed by that but ill just take my son for a long walk each day during his lunch and he can eat while I walk lol.. :) I might even get out of the house today to get my sons hair cut before the holiday.. It's funny how I get excited over the littlest things now that's I've been shut in my house for nearly two weeks haha. Sorry for all the rambling but I'm a stay at home mom with few friends and no one has had plastic surgery sooooo it's difficult for them to understand the process haha oh and ill post two week pics later :)! Good luck ladies with your healing IM FINALLY seeing the little light at the end of the long tunnel

2 weeks

Ill get a better pic with my arms down later I find pics are the best to watch for changes!! I do have to admit tho I used to COMPLETELY avoid nude breast pics cause I was so embarrassed of them and even tho they are high I love snapping pics of them and having something to show for it :)
You're looking good...I see we went to the same place (I used Dr. Buck). Love the staff there and would recommend them. I'm now 1 month out and feel 100% normal. Mine were placed subfascial (crease incision). I think that helped with recovery time since in wasn't under the muscle.
Ya I think having well developed chest muscles slowed my recovery too. I'm about 2.5 weeks and Im feeling so much better :) always nice to hear about a good story through the same office :)
It's the way it should be!  :D

Day 17

Feeling just about back to normal.. Still not lifting much and not taking my toddler out yet but doing all my normal chores throughout the house and snuggling my son FINALLY!! Now I can't wait for my chest to soften they are still so so so very firm I've noticed some dropping and need to get a pic soon with my arms down to really compare! Hope everyone had a great holiday or starting their holiday today :) happy healing to all!
Happy holidays to you, too!  Glad to hear you're cuddling with you baby again :).  Excited to see your progress!!  Happy healing!

Wish they looked better but time will tell

Sure ill love the end result and I love them in clothes but nude not so much :/
Mine have been high too, slowly settling down. I'm about 6 weeks out and they're much better. The way I try to see it, hopefully they'll take their sweet time moving south and then stay there, not drop too far since it wasn't easy for them to just pop right down into place, you know? :). I think you look amazing! So happy for you! Happy healing!

Can't wait for Monday

Lucky me I have holidays during my progress so this week is flying by! I have noticed dropping but the tops still bulge very unnatural but I'm hoping with time and my strap super tight at night that'll change! I still haven't drive any where kinda nervous it'll b too tiring on my chest with my toddler but I'm going our Sunday with my Nana and ill b doing all the driving to ensure I can handle it lol! Kinda babying my recovery but I'm nervous to pull something and then drag out the recovery time! I'm getting married April 4th and need to be back in the gym full throttle by mid jan to tone back up before my dress fitting!! AHH so exciting yet stressful :) sleeping on my side has been going well but I can't move to much cause if my implant moves I get a horrible sharp pain so hoping with more healing that subsides I see my PS the 8th so I'm making my list of questions haha! Can't wait to run and have hardcore leg days again all in good time I guess at least I don't have to do much chest focused lift days anymore! I've been waiting for the ladies to soften before I do any shopping as well! My bust is 38 inches and my strap size is 32inches hoping that doesn't change much as swelling goes down... My PS has my 24/7 bra less and all night with the strap I'm hoping that doesn't effect my cleavage too much he said it because I'm riding so high gravity will help a ton! Commmme on ladies drop and soften soon!!!!!!!!
Man, I could never do a real wedding.  I'd be a wreck!  When is your fitting???
Third week in Feb!! Ill have 4 weeks to get back in shape crossing my fingers it's enough and I am close to being a wreck I'm planning the whole thing and organizing with everyone is pretty over whelming plus I'm back in classes in janurary I'm most excited for the honeymoon and not worrying about a bathing suit to make my top look full lol!! My ladies should look pretty good by April :) I've been with my fiancé for 6 years and we have been best friends for 9 years and have a child together so we both figured it was time to tie the knot lol both coming from broken homes marriage scared us lol
I get that completely!  My husband and I were together four years before we got married, and best friends two years before that.  We didn't start having kids until seven years after we were married, though :).  And now our next anniversary will be 14.  We didn't do a wedding though--just ran away to Vegas and went to the Clerk's office!  Good luck with all that planning, and don't burn yourself out.  At least you already know it's going to work with your husband!

Finally 3 weeks

Thank goodness three weeks has come! And this week is New Years so time will go by fast :)! I am worried I slowed my healing because during holidays I always drink a little with my family.. But idk? Also I find that by the end of the day I'm so sore I can barely touch the ladies. Not much more dropping or softening I'm hoping week three brings more softening then anything so they can FEEL like boobs again they are still standing at attention and super firm! My scars are healing okay but in my right scar is a white hard piece anyone know what that is?

Photos

Can't wear a sports bra yet boobs are still pretty hard and doc wants me braless but I found a before pic of me in a sports bra and a pic now of a workout shirt can't wait to get back in shape tho
Your results are looking great
Awe really thanks I'm still nervous they won't turn out right! Lol still dropping and fluffing :/
Congrats on making 3 weeks!!  Just be prepared--3 months is more realistic for dropping and fluffing.  And your implants are very high and tight.  After my breast lift, it took 3 months for them to stop being hard as rocks, and another 3 before they felt like real boobs again.

Photo update

Kinda worried that they look weird for a little over 3 weeks!! Please give opinions ladies!
I would think that BC they both look very similar in shape and size that yourbody is just taking longer to drop. They look like they are both on the same pace/track. I am trying to be patient too! Easier said than done.
Thanks so much for the in put my fiancé thinks in time they will look great too I just get worried cause they are still so high... Ugh! We will be waiting together at least!

Your implants are still sitting really high, which is why they are uneven and not pushing out your natural breasts.  You have a long ways to drop.  It's kind of impossible not to compare yourself to others, but the truth is that everyone drops at a different rate.  You may just have particularly strong muscles to lots of collagen or something.  But the doctors here on RealSelf say 3-6 months, so don't freak out yet.  I like to think that the longer it takes for your implants to drop, the longer it'll take for your boobs to fall ;).  I don't know if it's at all true, mind, but I like to think that!

Happy New Year to you, by the way!

Doc appt 4 week

I love my doctor I always get so nervous the longer I go without seeing him that something isn't right and I go in and he listens and eases all my nerves!! I'm right on track and still dropping I'm cleared to jog, cleared back to the gym on the 20th and can go bra shopping in 2 weeks!! AHHHH FREEDOM lol the last four weeks have been long for me and mentally challenging.. But worth it! Doctor Ross really knows his stuff and had no issue listening and explaining EVERYTHING to me!! He is wonderful I even recently referred my friend to him! Yay for beautiful boobs!!!!

almost to week 6

this week i returned to the gym and i am back on track with all my normal routines. I have been slowly increasing the intensity of my workouts. My breasts do get tight but not unbearable and after about 20 min post workout all tightness is gone. I will up date pics on Monday since that is my official 6 week mark that every women cant wait for ! It marks the date of true FREEDOM! In my option my breast have dropped but the right is still about 1/2 in higher then the left. They are softening, they move alot more when i bend over and jump so that's very exciting. Hope everyone is healing quickly :)
I can't wait 4 your update. I'm due to get 450cc Saline HP. How tall are you? Congrats!
I'm 5'4 and 140 lbs I LOVE the size it gave me my hips measure 41" and my busy is now 38" so much more proportion!!!
Sweeeeet!  Can't wait to see the new pics!  Enjoy your workouts! :)
Palm Harbor Plastic Surgeon

Amazing surgeon! A friend of mine referred me to Dr.Ross and he listened to my needs and gave me opinions on sizing and profile types. At my consult I took my son and he was a HAND FULL the staff was wonderful and helped me keep him occupied! My only complaint was my after sugery care by a nurse there was very poor. She never showed me my new boobs after surgey and didn't bother offering me crackers OR ANY food after my procedure as instructed to do so by my surgeon... she rushed me to my car without allowing me to finish my water I could barely walk as she held me up to get in my car with my fiancé it was later in the afternoon and the head nurse and surgeon had checked on me and left for the evening so I'm guessing she rushed me so she could leave! Again this surgeon and rest of staff still deserve all stars but that one nurse was terrible! All my follow ups have been with Ross directly he is caring, understanding, and most of all reassuring! I'd recommend his skill to anyone!