Botox < Droppy Eye Lid> - Palm Harbor, FL

Dr. Ross did my botox couple of weeks ago and few...

Dr. Ross did my botox couple of weeks ago and few days later my left eye lid started dropping. It is very noticeable and honestly very depressing. I called his office to see if there is anything I can do to correct this nightmare but they told me to wait a week and keep using Visine. I called back in a week and scheduled the appointment with Dr. Ross. After his examination he determined that my eye lid has dropped and recommended I use Lopidine drops. He said things like this can happen to anyone so I guess I happened to be the one with that reaction not to mention I m not new to botox and this has never happened to me before. I do have to say the drops are not helping and I'm stuck with this horrible look for next 3 months. Dr. Ross continued to focus on his consent form and stated " you signed the paper acknowledging this can happen. " I replied yes it can happen but your set of skills should prevent that from happening. I will not go there to get my botox again and will seek another physician with the hope they can correct this issue without having to wait 3 months for it to wear off.
Palm Harbor Plastic Surgeon