Buyer Beware - Palm Desert, CA

He didnt do the surgery a Dr. I never met did it....

He didnt do the surgery a Dr. I never met did it. And a Physicians Assistant on probation with the California Medical Board for having to many DUI's. The results: TERRIFYING! Chose any off ice but this office! I have extensive scarring and hyper pigmentation. I was scheduled to have a 470 implant and they over reduced me and could only fit a 225! The incisions should of been 3 inches long and its 12 inches long all the way into my armpit!
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Its going to cost 19k to fix what he did! To busy with his show to care about his patients!

Can you hire a lawyer?
I'm so sorry this happened to you and you are going through such a difficult time. I hope you are able to have a revision. Hugs
Thank you for your thoughts.... There are no words that could even describe the devastation this has caused in my life!
OMG! I hate this happened to you. You should definitely find a lawyer and sue him for damages and emotional distress, amongst other things, and make him pay to have your damages repaired!
And what you see barely scratches the surface! There is SO much more! It was so horrifying you would think it was made up. Thank you for your thoughts!
Thank you for your thoughts! Im glad this did not happen to you!
If I can recommend you to a plastic surgeon down in Dominican rebublic, I doubt you'll spend 19k to fix what he did. I just recently went to Dr Disla and she did an amazing job: even though I'm still recovering, I am very pleased with what she did to me. Please check my blog out, and also her reviews. It's worth the try. Good luck & I'm sorry for what you went through!
Thank you for your thoughts!
OMG...a staple???
Yes a staple! And that was 2 weeks after the surgery that it was in me! As well as many stitches that were not taken out and were left in for about 6 weeks. Im in shock everyday that I have to look in the mirror!
Omg!
I say that everyday I have to look at myself!