Upper Bleph - Palm Desert, CA

I always have had dropey upper eyelids and it make...

I always have had dropey upper eyelids and it make me look tired (at least in my opinion). So I had this procedure schedule with a Dermatologist about a year ago. He reviewed me and said I was a good candidate. Now it turns out that I had to see an Ophthalmologist. I made an appointment with Dr. Marshak in Palm Desert. My main concern was not even the upper eyelid but the fact that I have Hashimotos and I was concerned it might affect my eyes. He did some measurements and told me that this is not a concern but that I have a borderline dry eye condition and that there are risks involved with doing upper eyelid surgery and that I might end up with a dry eye condition. I really like his professionalism and the fact that he is not only a Plastic surgeon but also an Ophthalmologist and therefore was able to evaluate the situation in a way more critical way.
We discussed my options and decided to take a conservative approach. The procedure itself was rather painless and quick.
It's about three month later now and I must say the results are just amazing. I like my new look (although I don't think anyone else has noticed) and I'm so happy I went with Dr. Marshak. I can only recommend him.
Palm Desert Oculoplastic Surgeon

Do you have before and after photos?
If you would like to see some before and after photos you can see them on our website :) http://www.drmarshak.com/gallery.html