400 Dollars Later - Palm Coast, FL

I have had some wieght loss, but no thanks to the...

i have had some wieght loss, but no thanks to the body applicators. i bought the whole system with the wraps, the gels, greens, and protein mix, and carb inhibitors. i have had NO results from the body wrap. the only wieght loss i have had is from drinking lots of water and working out. i havent tried the greens or the protein shake yet, but i have been doing the wraps with the contouring cream. i have had no measurable difference in size after removing the wrap. the only thing it has seemed to do is help heal some stretch marks,

It Works does not promise inch loss.. just tightens, tones and firms. Use the other products!! They all help with the wraps. I am in Orlando and could walk you through the process of using them.. I wont try to sell you on more just want to help you get the results you want!
I would ask why you haven't used all your products. Why would you buy it and say it does not work when you have not used them. You don't get a gym membership and never go and then say it does not work. The products used together consistently you will see results.

Sorry to hear you haven't noticed much change in size after using the wraps. That is pretty good if they have helped fade your stretch marks though. I would love if you would update us and let us know if the fading was permanent, or if they went back to how they were originally after a while.