Amazing Experience (33 Years Old)

What an amazing experience! I am 2 weeks post op...

What an amazing experience! I am 2 weeks post op from having a tummy tuck. I did lots of research and finally decided on Dr. D. He was referred to me from some friends, but I have been through my fair share of plastic surgery nightmares, so I wanted to make sure he was the right Doc for me.

To express how lovely of a doctor he is, I need to give a very brief history on myself. I am 33 years old in very good shape, I have one child (6) and been through a double prophylactic mastectomy with a different surgeon. Unfortunately, 8 operations later with lots of complications, I am finally looking normal after the reconstructive phase. Having been through so many surgeries and feeling like a guinea pig, I did not want to go through this again.

I met with Dr. D and knew right away he was the Doctor for me. The office was beautiful and clean. He was very professional and so was his staff. They were friendly, and very welcoming. I scheduled my tummy tuck almost a year after I met with the Doctor wanting to be sure that I was completely healed from my mastectomy.

Well, Surgery day came and I was so nervous. Having known I am the patient who always gets sick from anesthesia, I was nervous about that as well. The anesthesiologist was amazing. He had a great sense of humor, addressed my concerns and get this I DID NOT GET SICK! First time ever (and remember, I have been through hospitals, outpatient centers and private offices).. I saw Doctor D just before surgery and he made me feel comfortable, he was honest about the recovery and the pain and he did not try to "sell" me on anything other than what I wanted. I went in, I went to sleep, I woke up and went home in minimal discomfort.

I am 2 weeks out and the results so far are amazing. I see the doctor for a follow up next week and can not wait to show him what a great job he did. This has been a life changing experience for me and I would recommend Dr. D and staff to anyone who is looking to cosmetically enhance, fix, or change something about their appearance. Thank you Doctor <3!

Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon

congrats on your surgery...going in on 9/21 for my TT with Dr. Delange....nice to see he treated you so well :)
a tip for anyone who gets nausiated from anesthetic - make sure you tell your doctor the anethesiest needs to give you the drug "zofran" both pre op and post op and you will not get nausiated. it is an expensive drug so you must insist. Gravol also makes me sick so i ask not to be given that either as they can add it later instead of continuing zofran. C.

Fabulous, girl! Thanks for sharing your experience. Can we see how you look?