Worth It! - Palm Beach, FL

My husband and I are in our mid-70's, but he...

My husband and I are in our mid-70's, but he looks quite a bit younger than I. After seeing the ads on TV, he asked me if I would like to do the Lifestyle Facelift and said he would give it to me as a gift!

Although the procedure is a bit rough, the results are well worth it. In the process, my doctor removed and sent away to a lab a small growth on my upper lip that turned out to be basal cell cancer! Dr. G not only gave me a younger face and neck, he also saved me from future cancer problems. He did a great job!

Hi, Worth it, and I'm so happy for you that not only you had a new face but a new life thanks to this competent and precious doctor!!!

I see you posted back in March, so if you see my post, kindly let me know whether what you had was in fact the so called LifeStyle Face Lift? Or a regular face lift? I ask because the former costs around $1500 in NYC while you indicate it cost $6800 in FL where I assume it would be less expensive?

Anyway, I'm considering doing the LifeStyle Face Lift but I read quite a few complaints from women about different aspects of this LifeStyle and so was hoping to hear the contrary from you now that it's been almost a year since you had it donw...

Hope for an answer, :) Rosedala

P.S. What a wonderful husband you have too!!!

Welcome to RealSelf, Palm City. What luck you had with your doctor finding and removing basal cell cancer that day too! I hope you went home and bought a lottery ticket. ;-) j/k

Didn't buy a lottery ticket, but sure thanked the Lord!
Dr. Grimaldi

Wonderful, caring staff and doctor. Dr. G phoned me on the Sat. morning I could take a shower to explain to me how to do it and ask how I was feeling and to tell me the results of the lab test on the skin growth. He is extremely caring and professional. He also did a great job on my neck, face and eyes.