Hello Everyone. I am 22 years old and have finally...

Hello Everyone. I am 22 years old and have finally decided to meet with different doctors about getting a chin implant. I have hated my chin every since high school- many many years! I have met with a couple of different Facial Plastic Surgeons and I am a bit confused. 2 doctors said that a medium implant would be good. The last PS I met with suggested a medium maybe even large, or extra large. He stated that he decides upon the size while in surgery while using the sizers to find the right size to fit my face. He is very experienced and I trust him, I am just wondering why 2 surgeons suggested a medium and the last one wasn't quite sure and said maybe even larger sizes. I know my chin is very recessed and I want my chin to be projected quite a bit. I just do not want it to look like to much! (that is my biggest fear of all this) I want it to balance my face correctly! Please share any thoughts. It would be greatly appreciated :-)

I had a Chin implant inserted just 3 months ago and I went with a medium as well. My chin wasn't as recessed as yours though. At first I thought it was too big for me but now almost 4 months post op, I'm glad I went with the medium. So I would say do a large. Good luck.
Thanks for your opinion. How are you feeling 4 months post op? Do you have any before and after pictures?
Im 30. I have been thinking about it since I was 17 or so. Its been a long time, I can't wait. I think I look great from the front while smiling just like you but from the side...no thanks. :-X

Procedure in about 3 weeks

I am excited and nervous to see my results after the procedure. I hope my chin will have the definition that I have always wanted.

Good luck* I have my surgery in 4 weeks from now! I'm quite nervous
Yes I do. How can I show them to you?
Hi Melanie, Could you pm me your photos? I'm getting an implant in just 10 days and I'm still trying to decide between a medium or small.

New date

New surgery date June 24th. Nerves are kicking in!

I totally relate to your post! I hate my profile, but when I smile, it's fine from the front. My surgery is this upcoming Tuesday (6/17). I'm nervous and excited at the same time. Will let you know how everything goes! Please keep us updated :-).
Your surgery is on the 24th ? My chin implant surgery is on the 27th!! Good luck!! Do you have an email address I could email you on ? I am 22 also :) x
Thanks!! Yes on the 24th. So nervous! I will message you my email address.

Looking at pictures

I can't wait to be happy with my chin when having a normal, relaxed face and my side profile. When I smile I love my chin from the front. I hope it looks good all around after my procedure. :-)

Weak chin

Hopefully the chin implant gives me enough definition so that when I look "slightly" down it does not look like a double chin anymore . I hate that.

Good luck! I had the same problem as you - looked good from the front, but had a constant double chin when I barely looked down and from the side. I LOVE my new chin and couldn't imagine life without it. Keep us updated!
You're going to love it. Just remember that it will be crazy swollen the first 3 or 4 days and will look big or manly during that time. After the swelling goes down, I'm sure you will be crazy happy. You're already really cute.
Aww , thanks for the advice! I just left my pre-op. Surgery is next week on Tuesday! Can't wait to have it done and over with.

Pre-op

Had my pre-op today. Went over everything again with doctor. Went to get blood work for medical clearance which they do with everyone. Surgery is Tuesday morning and I am probably not going to sleep these last few days! I hate having anesthesia and I am also worried about what it is going to feel like/swelling. Tuesday is so close...

Hi how did your surgery go?
Grab some melatonin to help you sleep. Its cheap and works great. Also its something your body makes naturally anyway.
Thanks! Do you have any before and after pictures?

two days

Two days until surgery. I can't stop thinking about it! So nervous. Hopefully I don't have too much swelling/ discomfort. I hope I like the way it looks.

Tomorrow is the day!

Took this picture at my pre-op. These are the "sizers" that they use in surgery to determine which size correctly balances your face. My surgeon said a medium or large will do for me. I hope it balances my face just right and not to much.

Look luck tomorrow. Can't wait for an update. I'm positive you're going to like it. Just don't freak out about the swelling during the first 4 to 5 days. By day 6 or 7 its mostly gone and you're pretty much back to normal.

Almost here

12 hours till I will be at the surgery center........probably won't be sleeping tonight. I hate being nervous

Good Luck! hope u love the results! Look forward to seeing the photos! :-)
I agree with newchin. You're going to do great! You're going to love it. Here if you need to chat :-).

PROCEDURE IS OVER! :)

My procedure was running late and I started around 12 and my procedure was about an hour and 15 minutes. When I was in the operating room they started my IV sedation "twilight sedation" and I was literally out in 1 minute. It is a crazy feeling! I didn't know anything going on around me or feel anything (not even the local anesthesia being injected into the chin to numb the area). I woke up and went home about an hour later. I have been taking pictures of my chin all day, I love it! I don't think it's really swollen at all. (Which is amazing!) But I think I'm pretty good with surgery since I had back surgery when I was young. I have not taken any pain meds that they gave me. I just took Tylenol (acetaminophen). I have a high pain tolerance. The area feels a little tight and numb. But nothing to horrible. It is hard to laugh and smile though. It feels like I had botox all over my face HA. My antibiotic is "amox" and I am also taking "Arnika Forte" for bruising. I go to my post op on Thursday which the doctor will look at everything and then I will be using the cream for under my chin scar which is called "Mupirocin". I love my chin right now I hope it stays how it is and it is not just "Swollen". (It doesn't look swollen) I do not know the specific size implant that my surgeon used yet but I am going to ask on Thursday. I am so happy right now! Hopefully my body doesn't reject the implant I would be so disappointed! Pictures are attached.

Thanks! Photos posted.
Thanks! Update is posted :-)

My doctor just called me to check in

My surgeon just called me to check in -- Very sweet!
I asked him which size he used and he said he used a "Large extended anatomical chin implant". I think that was the perfect choice! He said that he used a medium at first and tried a few different things to see with that size and it just wasn't what he thought looked best. I am glad he used a large. It seems perfect for my face and balanced it enough. I am happy!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Forgot to post my food for the next few days HA!

Smoothies, mac and cheese, and mash potatoes! I guess I'm a vegetarian for a few days =/ (Cannot really chew)

I also just noticed a bruise appear on the left side of my chin. Hopefully no more appear tomorrow! I know the second day is usually worse. ahhhhh

Before and after

Bored looking through pictures of my chin Lol. It looks so much better now! This is going to be a boring couple of days....can't do much. just relaxing... Can't wait to go out and about!

Do you feel like you're holding your mouth differently? I had mine done on the 19th. And I def notice a difference in my mouth like I can't show my bottem teeth.
Thanks for the reply :-) Cool photos! thanks for posting I'm at the stage where I'm thinking about it and booked in to see a doctor on the 14th july 2014, I'm making a list of questions to ask, you know any good ones? has it affected how you feel about yourself now? David

Day two

Sleeping was a little uncomfortable trying to sleep straight on my back the whole night with head up on pillows. I woke up once during the night and noticed I was on my side! Not good. I will have to sleep sitting on the couch tonight with my head back. I noticed slight swelling today. Still feels tight and stiff. Hopefully this goes away soon. I want my face to feel normal again! I go to my surgeon tomorrow and get the bandage removed and will see what it fully looks like with stitches and all. I haven't taken any pain meds today. Just my antibiotics and my Arnica for bruising. I will be getting vitamin C today since my doctor recommended that as well for faster healing. Can't wait to finish the Antibiotics. I hate taking pills. I have been drinking plenty of fluids, ginger ale, water. I have not experienced any nausea, so glad! (I have heard alot of people feel sick because of the stretched nerves) . I have just been sitting at home all day not doing much just watching TV so boring! I wan't to go out and about. Hopefully by this weekend.

Hey dear how are you holding up? I am considering a chin implant as well but the idea of going under the knife is terrifying. Did you feel the same way before going all the way? How much was the IV sedation? Did you really didn't feel a thing? I heard people go through the surgery under local anesthesia felt a scraping bone sensation...omg how can they go through that. Best regards, J.
I had mine on the 16th and I still say words funny sometimes and I am just now about 90% back to my original smile. I think this happens cause the "pocket" they make is actually them scraping bone. Which means the implant is sitting on top of "bruised" bone. Smiling and other stuff puts pressure on it and causes pain just like pushing on a regular bruise. If you have ever bruised a bone, you know it takes about 2 to 4 weeks to heal. That will be when the pain or tight feeling subsides and you get your normal speech and smile back. Just a guess though. I'm no Dr.
True. Just have to take it one day at a time. I'm glad it's over with and now just have to heal. No more worrying about surgery day.

Day three

Feeling good today! Went to my post-op and my surgeon took off the bandage and put ointment on the stitches and then covered it with a small piece of gauze and medical tape. I get the stitches out on Saturday. Other than that, it looks good, I love it! It really makes me feel better about myself. (It's crazy how a chin can make you happy HAHA). I finally have a balanced chin which I have always wanted. I did notice a cold sore on the inside of my lip which I think is just from having surgery and my mouth was a little dry from not being able to drink anything. (Cold sores are annoying). I put orajel on it hopefully it heals soon! As for pain, I have none. It is just feeling really itchy! Which means it is healing. Left bruise that appeared yesterday has gone down and no new ones appear. Swelling is pretty much non existent at this point. My body heals quickly! :) I can't wait to get the stitches out this weekend :) :)

Your results are lovely! So feminine and much improved. I know what it was like to have a double chin just from looking down and am glad my chin implant has fixed that issue. Congrats on your successful surgery!
Thank you! Cheers to our new chins! Haha
Hi Jv0921. I am feeling great! No pain and just a little stiffness. still not completely back to normal. Other than that everything is great I love the way it looks. My biggest fear of all this was it being to big and that was not the case at all. It balances my face perfectly and as much as it could. Yes I know it is terrifying I have thought about it for many years before telling my parents only a month before the procedure. They understand and they think it looks great now too. Twilight IV Sedation for me was $250 and the Surgery fees were $799 which totals $1,049. & then my surgeons fee for the chin procedure was $2,500. All together was just about $3,500. (I used care credit for the surgeons fee which I pay low monthly payments with no interest till the end of the year, I will be paying it off before December) The 250 and 799 you pay straight to the surgery center and for that I used 2 other credit cards which I will pay like $25 a month for that. Thank god for credit cards! Otherwise I wouldn't have been able to do this. I am so glad it's over with and now I just have to heal. The only thing that sucks is not being able to sleep on your stomach or on your side. The things we do for beauty! Haha. I really didn't feel a thing and I didn't know anything that was going it (It's so weird knowing he cut my face and was doing stuff in their and I didn't know a thing! I don't even remember seeing the doctor after or anything he said. I had to ask my mom because she was there. I don't even remember getting dressed LOL! ). Twilight is the best way to go :) Have you made any consultations yet? How long have you thought about this? Any before pics?

Feeling good

Everything is improving more. I just feel really sleepy - Just sitting around is horrible! Lol. Can't wait till Saturday no more stitches. Changed the gauze 3 times today and put some ointment. It looks like it is healing well. Uploading some more pictures since I have nothing else to do :)

Congrats on your new chin! Im glad you love it! It looks great. :)
Thanks & same to you! I'm obsessed with taking pictures of it now :)

Day four

Feeling pretty much normal today. Very minimal stiffness. I would say a 2 out of 10. I can smile almost completely normal again. This is a fast healing process. I have been sleeping on a U- shaped pillow which really helps keep my head straight and upright. Under my chin is still itchy. Other than that, everything is going great!

You look amazing! I need to quit over-thinking and just do it!
Aw thank you! Yes my advice is just do it. Yeah there is risks but you can't think about them. You have to think about the outcome :)) Everything went fine with me no problems at all! Fast healing.
I know right, I went to the store yesterday and I felt like people were starring at me. Well I still have the tape under my chin so maybe that's why. If anyone asks about my tape I'll just make up a lie. :)

Day five

Went to the surgeons today. He took out the stitches and put a "liquid bandage" on it. I see him again in 2 weeks so he can see how everything looks. It looks good so far just a little red. We are having a garage sale and my aunt came over and asked what happend to my chin because I had a bandaid on it before I went to the surgeon and I made up a lie and said I went to the dermatologist for a cyst they had to cut out LOL (I hate when people ask. So nosey). And then my neighbor came over and he said the same thing "What happend to your chin, that cut?". Enough questions people! I would never ask someone "what is on their face" It's kind of rude to ask!! UGHHHHH and I can't wear a bandaid since the surgeon put the liquid glue bandage and he said a bandage will probably get stuck and that's not good. I have a party in 2 weeks I hope it looks better because I can't put makeup on it for like three weeks :( Everything else is great tho just not all the questions. Stiffness is all gone. I'm glad it was an easy recovery! I have heard some bad stories so I was a little worried. But all is good. Yay!

Day five evening update

Went to the store today and I felt like everyone could see my incision beneath my chin. I think it's all in my head though. I'm sure it will get lighter each day, even with the liquid glue bandage on it for 2 weeks. I will be glad for these two weeks to be over and then I can cover it with makeup and not have to worry about people seeing the incision. I love my results and looking in the mirror. It's pretty funny. It's also crazy that my new beautiful chin costed more than my car LOL. The things we do for beauty! ;) Time for bed!

Day six

Feeling fine today. Incision beneath still noticeable. Not excited about that (Will upload incision picture this week)-Family is coming down in 4 days! I'm going to the store tomorrow to look for small band aids/ or medical tape to cover it. I'll have to keep repeating "the dermatologist story" for the next 2 weeks. Yay. -- New pictures uploaded. Also, noticed some new yellowish bruising today. Nothing to bad though.

Day seven

Finished taking my antibiotics yesterday. Still have 2 arnica bruising pills left to take and then I will just be taking the recommended vitamin C dosage. I can't believe it's been 7 days already! I emailed my surgeons office and asked if I am clear to drink on 7/4 because it states on the papers to wait 2 weeks till after surgery to drink alcohol. I stopped antibiotics on 6/29 and on 7/4 it will be 11 days since surgery. They said it is alright. I hope alcohol doesn't cause anything. (I guess it can cause bleeding if you drink to soon after surgery). Doubt that will happen though since I'm done with the prescribed pills and it will be almost at the 2 week mark. I haven't had alcohol since the middle of May. I miss having a drink or two on the weekends! :)

Can you put some before and after pictures together next to each other on the same picture if you understand? I would like to see them side by side so I can compare haha! Looking lovely x
Yes I was thinking the same haha going to do it now :)
You look great!!!!!! :) can't wait to see what I look like after 7 days! Bet you're so happy :) x

Before and After

People are still asking questions! because I wear a small bandaid to cover the scar until it heals up a bit. Here is a collage of my before and after to get a better look of them together. I hate looking at the before pictures YUCK Lol

More before and afters

Another before and after- different angle

You are becoming quite a celebrity on this chin implants forum. :D
Haha, I hope this helps people make their decision :) It was so worth it! Only annoying thing is all the questions about the scar since it is so fresh :/
It looks so nice ! Definitely easier to compare when they are next to each other ! Eeeek glad you feel better about yourself now x

Day twelve!

Family has been in town and I feel annoyed with this bandaid! Idk whats more noticeable the bandaid or the scar (since it is fresh). UGH! Literally everyone keeps asking what happend and why am I wearing a bandaid :O I'm sick of telling the dermatologist story seriously!! ! Why do people keep asking :( :( :( I can't wait for this liquid bandaid to come off and it heals faster and then I can stop wearing the other bandaid too! can't wait ! Just uploaded some more pics. Otherwise, I love my new chin hehe :) enjoy !

Well from a guy perspective, you look fantastic!
It's like "I don't care...take the picture from this side or that side, i look great either way" xD
jv0921 - hahah that's so funny and true now ! It makes me feel so much better

Day twelve evening

I just went out without a bandaid! I'm so over the bandaids. I just got home and washed my face and forgot I had a chin implant and was scrubbing my chin hard to clean my face and freaked out hahah, sometimes I forget it's there. I freak out like if I touch it to hard it's going to move or something. Ahhhhhh. It must be settled in by now. It's almost been 2 weeks and the surgeon makes the pocket small enough that the implant won't move much. I can't believe it's already been 12 days!

Day fourteen

Scar problems ! Went to get a pedicure today and the lady kept starring at my scar since its scabby right now and put me on the spot in front of everyone and said "what happend to your chin?". -__________- I think people have no manners seriously....... so over it...................... I would rather not go out in public right now until the scar has healed more. People annoy me so much. Am I the only one who has manners? ? ? This really made me mad today so I figured I would blog about it.... Lol..this has to be over the 20th person who has asked me already. Not happy with people lately

I agree with jv0921, you look really good. I don't mean to add to your issue but I got basically zero questions. I shaved the day before the procedure so I would have stubble/ 5 o'clock shadow the morning I had the implant put in. Then, in the two days I spent inside, I had enough hair to pretty much mask it. My doctor didn't put a thing on it after he stitched me up. Just told me to use polysporin and keep it moist. I had to trim the ends of the stitches so they didn't poke past my chin hairs. Only one question was ever asked and it wasn't specific to my chin. By the two week period, your implant isn't going anywhere. That thing is solid so you don't need to stress. Glad you love it.
Newchin83- Thanks! And you are so lucky no one asks you questions about it. It really sucks not having a beard to cover it like you guys. People are very annoying and rude. That is the only negative thing about this procedure since girls can't hide it. It's crazy how every surgeon is different. Ever since my liquid bandage (on till the 14th) I am not suppose to put anything on it.

Day twenty three - Finally back on here!

Have not been on here much family was visiting and was busy busy! Now I'm sitting in the airport waiting for my next flight (Returning back to the West coast- Washington State)! I just went to Florida (My hometown) to finish something with school and get the procedure done- it was so much cheaper down there. I have a 3 hour layover so I figured this is the perfect time to update this :D The scab finally fell off! It looks almost invisible now. So much better. People aren't asking any more questions :) :) Thank god!!!!! That was getting old. People believed my dermatologist story ;) I can't believe its been almost a whole month since my procedure. Time flies. Oh I forgot to say, someone hugged me the other day and hugged me so hard and pushed my chin I was so paranoid it would move or something Lol It felt sorta tingly when they did that. Now I keep my face to the side (Sometimes I forget I even had the procedure and put pressure there when washing my face, etc on accident). I went to the surgeons this week and he gave me scar lotion to put on it for 3 months and he also did a small laser treatment to reduce the scarring (for free) yay - The scar is already light he was nice for doing the extra treatment. Let me say that did hurt more than anything it felt like a tattoo! I am uploading some more pictures. I feel completely normal and I don't feel like anything is in my face. So weird!. This procedure is totally worth it as long as your research your surgeon and make sure it is a board certified facial plastic surgeon who specializes only in the face. I went to 4 different surgeons and ended up going to the 4th one I'm so glad I did- He was the perfect choice. I hope this review helps you make your decision :) :)

I like the result !!! When did the numbness go away on chin and lip ?
Hi Sison- Thanks. The numbness was better in a few days and literally was gone completely after about a week. I healed quickly with no problems! It was so worth it! Are you thinking about doing it?
You look awesome. Those black sizers, that's them? I always thought they'd be clear silicone, I would be concerned they would show through the skin, I am very fair and you can see veins through my skin. Did it help with the double chin? Thank you.

Can't believe it's August!

I'm in the second month feeling great! Completely normal just putting on the scar cream everyday to lighten the scar more and more each day. I'm so glad I went with the 4th surgeon and put my trust in him because he was the only one who said a *large extended anatomical chin implant* would be the perfect size. All the others said a medium -- which now I know would not have been enough. He didn't even shave the wings because that gave me nice jaw definition. Crazy how every doctor is different. I'm so glad everything went smoothly with absolutely no problems. I met the perfect surgeon. Yay! Happy healing :-) Any questions just ask and I will be happy to answer!!

Looking through pictures

I love pictures now :)

Wow super nice, I will have my procedure this friday, nerves in high!
Denymax- thanks! & don't worry everything will go great and you will love it :) can't wait to see pictures!

Pictures

Hi! I think your results are amazing and you were so brave to go through with it. I'm still wavering because I fear waking up and thinking 'oh god, what did I do?' Like, even if it looks great, there's no going back, and you're changing your face...but I still really want to get it done as I hate my chin, I'm just scared I'll have some weird psychological reaction to having changed myself. Does that make sense? XD How did you feel after the op when you looked in the mirror for the first time? Also, were your family supportive (the ones who knew)? As mine are against it and unfortunately I live with them. :/
Hi snowberry! Trust me a million things went through my end all leading up to the procedure day. I've hated my chin for a long time and I finally said it was time to go through withit. No one can hold you back. Of course people are not going to be supportive but it's Not their choices. My parents of course said I was fine without it but now that they see the difference especially with the pics side by side they love it for me!!!! It's really crazy how I don't feel anything in my face at all. Like it never happend except I now have a nice chin :) no one else in my family has noticed or asked which is great because I don't want people asking! I can totally see a difference and that's all that matters. Do you have any before pictures? I would love to see! You can private message me. When I first walked out of the surgery center I looked in the car reflection and was so happy! All in an hour and your face gets much improved ;) totally worth it !!!!! Would love to chat more send me a message and we can text
Oops I meant "a million things went through my head before the surgery ***** it's almost midnight can you tell I'm tired !!!! Lol

Time flies !

Scar still there but atleast I have a chin now !! :)

Pics pics pics

Chin definition !

You look gorgeous and you have a lovely smile. Congrats on a successful operation
Rock solid- thank you so much! I am so happy with my decision to have finally gone through with it. Are you looking into surgery? Would love to chat!
Congrats! Your results are remarkable! :)

obssessed ! Lol

Hottie!@
Wow, you look amazing! It looks completely natural. I think your surgeon chose the right size of implant, too. Any less and it wouldn't be enough!
Thanks! I agree he chose the perfect size! So grateful I chose him.

:) :)

When should I stop adding pics hahaha ;)

Never stop adding photos! They are awesome and your results rock! If you have any interest in posting a little video, it'd be fun to see how your mouth moves when you talk. Gorgeous!
Thank you. that is sweet ! I will try to post a video within this week (I didn't know you could do that). I love this site!
You look great! Can you post a current profile picture? :)

Over 2 months now! Love it. Time flies

Still Fabulous :)
So sweet ! :)
:) TGiF!

Bored in the car why not add more pics ! :)

Yesterday

Yesterday I went to the dentist to talk about my teeth because they kinda hurt since my lower teeth don't match up evenly with my top teeth (even tho I had braces like 10 years ago) so the dentist said I could get braces again with rubberbands and that would straighten my bottom jaw to line up my teeth better. It's weird how it moved or something because I don't remember it being uneven a lot back then:/ so the dentist asked why I have a scar and I told him and he was amazed and was like oh wow we didn't even see the implant in the xray which is funny cause I thought they would (but it was a front X-ray so maybe that's why). He asked how they do a chin implant he thought they used bone? Lol I said no I have molded silicone in my face. It's kinda akward when people ask! Anyways now I have to decide if I want braces again to line up my teeth better ughhhh $$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$ $$$$$ . I wish money would just fall from the sky

....

PeoplE are crazy to get "jaw surgery". I'll stick to braces Lol. Insurance doesn't even pay for any because I'm over 19. Does that make any sense ? ? Insurance is a joke.

Hi there. Your chin looks fab!! What a difference. Can I ask you what the total cost was? I live in California and have heard that plastic surgery is a lot cheaper in FL. I am considering getting chin implants because I have a weak jawline and profile isn't quite like your before, but I do have a big nose and would like some balance. :) thanks in advance!
Thank you so much! Total cost was $2,500 for surgeons fees and then the surgery center was about $1,000 for the twlight anthesia and surgery center fees- for the operating room. So $3,500 total. Not bad. I went to some doctors and it was 4,500 -$6,000. You should totally go to the surgeon I used he is amazing ! Do you have before pictures?
So, just to clarify: Your chin implant didn't contribute to you needing braces again, did it? And is your scar in your mouth or under your chin?

Pics from Surgeons office

Got my pictures from the office. Here is my before and the afters from the surgeon. Before pictures yuckkk

oops

Here is the before and after side by side

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Those individual pics were taken like 5 days after surgery so you can see I barley even swelled ! :)

California is to pricey !

Bored at work ;)

More pics

Love it! I 'm BORED at work too! :0) lol
This day is going by so slow....... :(
It's dragging ;/

Another day at work.....

Boredom. At least this blog keeps me occupied :) :)

Wow, I love it. You look fantastic, looking at your before pictures, we could be brothers and sisters, very alike. Im happy for you :) Thank you also for liking my results sweetie.
Aw thanks! Now we have amazing chins ;)

Always on here Lol

Now you're just showing off!!! You go Girl!!! As you should,you look Awesome!
Everytime I take a pic I'm like hmmmm this should go on my blog . Love showing off the chin ;)
I was kidding,keep em' coming :) I take pics all the time. TGIF

~

:) going to a wedding now !

Ugh I am really wanting to get the surgery but I don't know where to start. I've seen pictures from my local surgeon's office and their result isn't exactly what I'm looking for. there is a few doctor's picture that I've came across in California that I like, but pictures and real live results are two different things. I don't even know if the pictures are real so they claim. Picking the right doctor is soo hard :(
L
Jv- yeah it is hard to know what is real or photo shopped. But when you meet the right surgeon you will know! I met with 4 and it went with the 4th one. It takes time. Make a few different consultations

Daily pictures ; )

I never know what to write for the title since I add so many pictures haha

Your chin look great!! Where you super nervous about the anesthesia? I'm having a Rhinoplasty and chin implant surgery :/ but anesthesia freaks me out!!
Thanks! Omg yes I was so nervous I hate anesthesia too!!!!! I had twlight which is a lower dosage from general- but still it knocked me out! When is your surgery??
I just looked at your profile December will be here before you know it ! :)

You look so HAPPY! Sky diving is on my bucket list. How was it?
I didn't do it, my boyfriend did :) looks craaaaazy ! I might have to do it one day
I have to do it tandem though :) Were you too scared or because of chin?

Other dentist appointment

So I went to the other orthodontist appt & she said that braces and rubberbands could move my
Jaw but it wouldn't stay. :/ sooooo I guess I have to live with the unaligned teeth / centered front. Owell . Not getting jaw surgery! Sucks all these jaw problems -_- !

.....

I hate imperfections !

You look great I don't like my chin implant at all; (
looks great!
Thank you! :)

Can't believe its October !

It's my birthday month 23 woohoo time flies :-) chin is great! Still have to finish paying it off hopefully by December before interest starts.

i want to get my nose and chin done..my chin looks just like yours use to look but I am having trouble finding a doctor. :/
Whatever you do make sure you choose the right one! Board certified in only facial surgery. :-) Goodluck!
You look Wonderful! I hope you have a Fun filled birthday! It's october but feels Like HOT August 90 here :) in California. Happy Monday!

Birthday yesterday!

Dr. Mark R. Murphy Palm Beach Facial Surgery

My surgeon is amazing. He is professional and attentive. Very friendly and skilled. I am so happy with the overall procedure :-) Definitely recommend him!