Could Not Be Happier.... - Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Rarely have I enjoyed writing a review, as much as...

Rarely have I enjoyed writing a review, as much as I enjoy writing this.

Today is 14 days since my Tummytuck and Breast lift/reduction. Last 2 weeks were full of surprises. I was surprised how little discomfort or pain I had; I was surprised how quickly I bounced back to my daily life but most of all I was amazed at the way my body looked. The final results are beyond all I could have hoped for and I am not even fully healed.

Dr. Delange and his whole team were amazing from day one. He is everything a good doctor should be, perfect amount of knowledge with excellent bedside manners and a great personality.

His Patient coordinator Devon, with her patience and understanding , becomes your guidinglight throughout all your questions and confusion.

The only way I could describe the whole Estetica team would be professionalism with genuine care and concern for your needs.

I am not a vain person and I value my health above everything but
when I look at myself right now all I wonder is why I waited this long. I am 48 years old and don't remember the last time I looked like this.

I will be more than happy to respond to any question or concern posted.
Thank you for sharing on RealSelf! What would you say was the most difficult part of healing for you?
I think lifting myself up was my biggest issue. It took almost a week before I could comfortable get out of bed or stand up. But again, so worth it..
Agreed...I had same doc and that was the worst part lol other then that it was perfect
Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon