107 Days & Counting!! - Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Still in process of losing wait & deciding on...

Still in process of losing wait & deciding on boobies. Definetly doing full tummy tuck, just on fence about lift & small implants to create cleavage :)

Coordinator at PS says as more weight comes off I will want to do boobs for sure!
I am dwn 57 lbs with 40 to go!

Any advice or experiences will be greatly apprecated

Tummy tuck only!

Hi all! I have finally decided, I'm going to do tt alone. I was considering bl with implants, but I will wait & see.

Tt only :)

Finally decided tt only

No more mommy

Well I have made my final decision, no more mommy makeover, just TT :)

33 days& counting~

woo-hoo I'm almost there! I have purchased some supplies, hubby has taken time off to help out.........I am set! Can't wait, but nervous too~ Please follow me, I need the support and encouragement.

Belly is gone!

Well I am on pod3 feeling better each day. I will add photos next week. My final weight loss on surgery day was 83 lbs. PS removed 6 lbs 10oz of apron/flapper!! Looked awesome till a few minutes ago; swell he'll has set in:(. I hope this passes quickly, I feel like I could pop! I had my first po visit on pod 1 to check belly button circulation and doc said all looked good. My next appt will be Wednesday to get stitches out of belly button.

pod 14

POD 14 everything has been smooth sailing so far. My surgery was drainless and I am very thankful for that, as I see lots of you ladies suffering with drains. I will try to upload some pics. I would definetly do this all over again!--other than the puking in the recovery room that was a B***H! I have been off pain med since pod 3, went to Tylenol for about 5 days. I sleeping in bed on my side for almost a week, still waking up after 4 hours which sux!...but at least getting back to sleep. I have to say taking a shower was definelty a high point. Thankfully bowels cooperated completely, no need for any laxatives etc, think bm was pod 3 or 4. So I am a happy girl and m ust say I look great!!!!!!!! Now I just need to lose 19 more lbs and I'll be at my goal. I had about 6lbs of skin removed PS said.

Pics

Here some before & afters, still pretty swollen

I couldn't be happier!

I am 3 weeks post-op from an abdominoplasty(tummy tuck) and soo happy. Dr. Guiloff and this procedure have changed my life. If I had to do it all over again, I absolutely would. The staff are very professional & empathetic. Dr. Guiloff himself is amazing! He is so nice, soft spoken and caring. The day I went for my initial consult, I was hooked. I had so much trust in him from one appointment that I would have jumped on the OR table the next day if I could have. I have to say I have not had any bruising, and I think its really because he was very gentle during the procedure. My incision line is perfect and best of all I had no drains! Every minute of my experiences in this office have been fabulous. I have never waited 5 min or more in the waiting room or exam room. I can't recommend Dr, Guiloff enough, he is truly and artist.
Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon

Love PS!

You are looking so great!!!
thanks u
I am on post op day 3, doing good.
Congrats for coming over to the other side :) We all wish the swelling would pass quickly .. .but it doesn't lol it's OK though ... you get used to it. I posted my 6 week PO swelling the other day, its HUGE but it's OK lol it WILL go down eventually. Most of the midsection swelling has gone down, hip area not so bad anymore.... mostly all just lower front and center, and it's going to be like this for a while I'm afraid. We just have to be patient! You'll get to a more comfy place very soon!!! Hang in there and congrats again!
Best of luck to you! It'll be over in a blink! :) Can't wait to see results!
10 days and 15hours!!! All supplies in place, medically cleared, just have my preop apt at PS and need to get my meds from them that day. I AM SOOOOOOOOOO ready!
27 days!!
I'm having my TT on Sept 16th. I started to buy some supplies too. It's making it so real!! Nervous some days, excited the next! Did you join Sept TT forum? Its easier to follow there.
HI ALL, well I am down to 33 days~ started buying supplies. Hubby got time off needed to help me. I am soo excited, but just as nervous~ Good luck to everyone, please follow me, I need the support.

Congratulations on your weight loss so far! How are you shedding the pounds?

September will be here before you know it and you'll be going through the next phase of your transformation. Please keep us posted on your journey. I'll be following your story.

HI Angie! I dont think I should have written a review yet, sorry..where do I go to introduce myself and find others planning surgery august or september 2013? I have been shedding pounds slowly over last year with weight watchers, and when I need a boost I stick to the very low calorie diet(600cal) from the HCG diet. Right now I am doing the low calorie just to break 200lbs and then back to weight watchers I go. I have bought INSANITY...yet to try it though. Anyone out there have any experience with INSANITY workout?
Hi, I just had a BL, the most awesome decision of my life but not with Guiloff. I know this is about TT so I want to get back on thread. I met with Guiloff, he comes really highly recommended and has an impressive resume. It seems as though you have all of you supplies and a support system. Really wonderful. So excited for you. When you have time, please post your pics. I would love to see. I will follow you and give support.