107 Days & Counting!! - Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Still in process of losing wait & deciding on...

Still in process of losing wait & deciding on boobies. Definetly doing full tummy tuck, just on fence about lift & small implants to create cleavage :)

Coordinator at PS says as more weight comes off I will want to do boobs for sure!
I am dwn 57 lbs with 40 to go!

Any advice or experiences will be greatly apprecated

Tummy tuck only!

Hi all! I have finally decided, I'm going to do tt alone. I was considering bl with implants, but I will wait & see.

Tt only :)

Finally decided tt only

No more mommy

Well I have made my final decision, no more mommy makeover, just TT :)

33 days& counting~

woo-hoo I'm almost there! I have purchased some supplies, hubby has taken time off to help out.........I am set! Can't wait, but nervous too~ Please follow me, I need the support and encouragement.

Belly is gone!

Well I am on pod3 feeling better each day. I will add photos next week. My final weight loss on surgery day was 83 lbs. PS removed 6 lbs 10oz of apron/flapper!! Looked awesome till a few minutes ago; swell he'll has set in:(. I hope this passes quickly, I feel like I could pop! I had my first po visit on pod 1 to check belly button circulation and doc said all looked good. My next appt will be Wednesday to get stitches out of belly button.

pod 14

POD 14 everything has been smooth sailing so far. My surgery was drainless and I am very thankful for that, as I see lots of you ladies suffering with drains. I will try to upload some pics. I would definetly do this all over again!--other than the puking in the recovery room that was a B***H! I have been off pain med since pod 3, went to Tylenol for about 5 days. I sleeping in bed on my side for almost a week, still waking up after 4 hours which sux!...but at least getting back to sleep. I have to say taking a shower was definelty a high point. Thankfully bowels cooperated completely, no need for any laxatives etc, think bm was pod 3 or 4. So I am a happy girl and m ust say I look great!!!!!!!! Now I just need to lose 19 more lbs and I'll be at my goal. I had about 6lbs of skin removed PS said.

Pics

Here some before & afters, still pretty swollen

I couldn't be happier!

I am 3 weeks post-op from an abdominoplasty(tummy tuck) and soo happy. Dr. Guiloff and this procedure have changed my life. If I had to do it all over again, I absolutely would. The staff are very professional & empathetic. Dr. Guiloff himself is amazing! He is so nice, soft spoken and caring. The day I went for my initial consult, I was hooked. I had so much trust in him from one appointment that I would have jumped on the OR table the next day if I could have. I have to say I have not had any bruising, and I think its really because he was very gentle during the procedure. My incision line is perfect and best of all I had no drains! Every minute of my experiences in this office have been fabulous. I have never waited 5 min or more in the waiting room or exam room. I can't recommend Dr, Guiloff enough, he is truly and artist.
Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon