Smaller Breast..Here I Come!...=) - Palm Beach Gardens, FL

I've always had Big breast since I was in...

I've always had Big breast since I was in Elementary. I stood out from the rest of the girls. The older I got the Bigger they got. Here I was in the 5th grade with a Big C cup Bra. I felt like Maybe they would stop getting Bigger at some point. That didn't happen. Here I am at the age of 24 and I wear a 42 H Bra. My Height is 5'3 and I feel like My breast are pulling on my back. The reason why I want the Breast Reduction done is because I feel like it will help me physically. I'm not able to go into store and buy regular size Bra's. I have to spend $100.00 on Bra's. Then I can't wear regular shirts because instead of me buying the shirt to fit me..I'm buying shirts to fit my breast. I live in Florida so it's Hot down here and you sweat a lot and by me having large breast I sweat because there's No air under them. That leaves me with Rashes under my breast and those are very painful. I Just felt like it's time for me a change..I feel like me getting this Breast Reduction will help me a lot. And..I'll be Happy after this is done.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Welcome to RealSelf, Cookie! Thanks for posting your review. Do you have a date scheduled? Will your insurance be covering your reduction?