So I had my surgery February 17th and I was...

So I had my surgery February 17th and I was originally really nervous that the pain was going to consume me and I was going to cry after it and hate my results. I'm day 3 post op right now and have to say I haven't needed pain meds or much assistance with anything besides getting out of bed. There is no real PAIN just a very high uncomfortable level. I feel like I have two boulders sitting on my chest. But it's getting a little more bearable as the days go on. I visited my PS today and he said everything is on schedule and looking amazing and Monday he's going to teach me the massages. I did everything so quickly but so far I am happy with the results. Since I'm posting after my surgery I'll still attach pictures from my wish pics and what not.
Congrats on new additions :) What size were you before your BA and how many cc's did you decide on? Are you comfortable with posting any before or afters to show healing process? Hope your healing well lovely! -hugs- :)

Tomorrow marks two weeks.

My healing process is going pretty well. I was able to return to work with no problems and at my one week appointment everything was looking good. I am able to sleep on my sides now with no problem. And feel no pain normally just some tightening towards the top of the implant after a long day.

I am a little bit worried though. I am noticing my boobs have gotten closer together within the week and I am nervous they will or are starting to look too close together? I could very well be paranoid but what do you ladies think ? Am i over reacting?
Before I my surgery I was a 32B. I originally wanted 400CC which my PS said didn't look good once they were in.. They were "square" so I ended up with 350CC.
Hey lovely, yea they do look to be a little close together. Maybe its just the swelling? Have you messaged your PS for any advice and what he/she thinks? Hopefully it's nothing to really worry about and it will settle down soon :) -hugs- happy healing lovely keep me posted. On another note they look great though ;)

Paranoid

So I've been super paranoid that I'm going to end up with a "uniboob" because my boobs are getting so close together after only two weeks. With that being said, I set up an appointment to see my PS tomorrow even though my next appointment wasn't until the 25th. Really hoping I'm just paranoid and that once they drop they'll space back out a little bit.
I think they just look swollen! Let us know how your appointment goes though! I love your results.
I think so too. But I would still rather waste a drive for the PS to tell me they are healing properly then them healing wrong and needing another surgery. But I am hoping it is just swelling.
I think it is just swelling today marks two weeks post op. But I schedules an appointment to visit the PS anyways just to be safe. If it IS something wrong catch it before it's something worse. Thank you !

A before picture might have helped.

I didn't just have my implants. At the same time I had a fibroadenoma removed and also had my nipples reconstructed. I absolutely hated them before.
I dont know if this helps, or if its true. But I've read that u can roll up a wash rag, kitchen towl etc and put inbetween. Ur breast and leave it there for a few weeks to help your boobs not grow so close together if ur worried about uniboob. Hope this helps ((: great results though!!
Your before pic looks similar to mine! They look really good even swollen! I hope I get similar results
Thank you very much!!! I am loving them so far I'm just hoping they don't stay so close together! My PS only took one of my before pictures and even right when they were done I liked how they looked. I just can't wait for them to drop hoping that separates them a bit!

Sigh of relief

My PS said I had absolutely nothing to worry about my boobs are a 10/10 and they're healing great. He said they weren't originally super far apart so putting a bigger implant in of course made them a little closer.

I also got biocorneum for the scars. It was a little bit pricey so I'm hoping it really works. $85 for this 'medium' size. But I trust my PS so the $85 should be worth it.
I think they look even better in your latest pic! They are gonna look just like your first wish pic! Hope mine turn out just as nice. T- 14 days!
I feel so much better knowing that they are healing good. I'm excited to hear how your healing goes!! I honestly wasn't in much pain at all.
I read about that but I went to the PS this morning and he said I have nothing to worry about so I am no longer paranoid. Lol thank you though!

More boobs

I cannot wait until the swelling goes down and my nipples are finally healed. The PS said there is still a lot of swelling and also liquid from where the fibroadenoma was removed. They aren't so swollen today so my boobs look great. The only thing I'm not happy about is that I believe I'm slightly allergic to adhesive/bandages and since I had the strips on for two weeks around the bandages started breaking out which you can see in the pictures. One nipple has so much feeling while the other is slightly numb but slightly has some feeling. So weird.

So sore.

As soon as my PS took the bandages off my nipples today and I put my sports bra back on my nipples have been so sore. The pressure from the bra makes the incision so sore. And when it gets cold my chest tightens up. It's the absolute worst.

16 days post op.

I'm still having trouble believing I'm 16 days post op. Right now I'm still not satisfied with one of my nipples but I'm just hoping it has to do with the swelling. How long until you ladies realized your boobies getting softer and more natural feeling ?

Just a before/after in my favorite bathing suit top

This is my absolute favorite bathing suit top and I was worried I would have to get rid of it after my BA but my boobs just fill it out a little more and there is no need to get rid of it!

Sore nipples...

So my nipples are still sore and itchy where the incision is. I'm still assuming it is from a slight allergic reaction to adhesive. Instead of itching I do a little pat, it doesn't help much but it's better than itching the incision area. My nipples look so weird because of the incision so I cannot wait until they heal it is making me anxious. I started using the scar cream today and it actually smells really good which was exciting for me! 2 times a day. Hopefully they heal soon. Did any ladies have their incision around the nipples? Id love to see your results.

Healing process

One of my boobs is healing faster then the other which I know is normal especially considering the fibroadenoma that was removed which caused a lot more swelling in one boob. My nipples look so funny. I can't wait until they finish healing.

3/10 marks 3 weeks post op.

It's crazy how day by day I see different swelling/changing in my boobs. I'm trying not to look in the mirror at them too much but it's so hard. I'm so judgmental and I am trying not to judge them so harshly because I know they are still healing.

Itchy nipples

so tomorrow marks one month post op. My right boob is still taking it's time healing and now my nipple is very dry and itchy. I've read other places that this is normal and part of the healing process but has anyone actually experienced it? I haven't read about it in any reviews. I went and tried bras on and was really excited although I of course didn't buy any!
Oh my gosh I think yours are my new favorite wish boobs! They are perfectly round and great size! I want lol
Thank you! One is still more swollen and bigger than the other I can't wait until they are both the same size
They look great! :)

Happy One Month Boobversary to Me

Today marks one month since I got my BA. And I will admit it has been a rocky road. No, I haven't been in pain. No, I haven't been uncomfortable. But the healing process is taking a toll on me. Last night I was absolutely hysterical because one was bigger than the other. Today one is bigger than the other but it's NOT the same one that was bigger yesterday. This tells me they're still healing and I need to calm down. But having to think about possibly having to do it again and miss work when I paid so much money to get it right the FIRST time makes me really emotional. I'm very pessimistic and I have no patience which is probably my biggest downfall. I think I just need to "woosah" and let the healing do it's job and WORRY in three months. Or even at my 1 month appointment that is coming up in April.
Is it the left that is a lil bigger and more round?
It's the right. The side with the tattoo showing. But last night it was the left. Which makes me think it's still swelling.
I meant your left lol. Yeah it's probably swelling, I hope they settle for you soon! Are you able to wear underwire bras everyday?

More boobs.

I love the days when my boobs DONT look super swollen and crazy like today.
what profile did you get? UHP? yours are only 350CC?????!!! Wowza, they look great, i wanted 375cc-400cc and seeing yours i'm not sure if i want them that big since i am only 4''11. I'm wanting a full C/small D…. ugh sizing can be hard.
I'm a smooth round moderate plus profile. They're only 350CC but I also had a lot of breast tissue before my surgery. I was a B or small C as of right now I'm a 32DD but I'm still healing!

Pictures.

The more pictures I take the more confident I am that it's all the healing process which is making me feel like one boob is bigger and rounder than the other. This picture definitely helps me confirm that and makes me a little bit relieved. Pictures day to day definitely show a difference. Sometimes I think I'm crazy because one boob looks bigger one day and the next day the other one is bigger but I have to slow down and remember one month of healing is not enough and they ARE still healing and one boob had more done to it than the other. No one else REALLY notices the difference until I tell them which is probably a good sign. I just need more patience.
You have good symmetry! Your surgeon did great with the scars around your nipples!
Thank you!
Oh ok. I am an A/ 32B…. i have tissue, but not really enough to round out my boobs… no cleavage and barely any shape but kind of pointy. :(

Please hurry up and drop, heal, whatever.

I feel even less confident in my boobs now that one has started to drop while the other hasn't. I know it's the healing and that was going to happen but it's making me super paranoid that the other hasn't even started to drop. It's kind of just sitting there like , "I'm my own boss you can't tell me what to do". I take pictures every day to see if I see a difference but right now I don't even want to look in the mirror. Please start dropping.
Nice your should try wearing a band it helps them drop so much quicker and gives better results quickly.
I love how round and full your boobs are! So jealous!! They look awesome!! You know it will all be worth it when they heal And drop!!
Oh yes they definitely will be worth it in the end but right now I'm just all paranoid because on has started dropping and the other one is just there so it looks smaller.

Today is a good boob day

Both boobs feel nice and soft and squishy and natural. And they both look like they're the same size and they are both really round today ! We are healing pretty well!

Anyone else notice swelling for a long time ?

I'm pretty confident the fibroadenoma made the healing process for my one boob a nightmare. I'm wondering if any of you wonderful ladies had a fibroadenoma removed at the time of your surgery and how the healing went? My one month appointment is in the beginning of April so pretty soon I'll have some real answers. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about but it is so annoying ):

Still sitting high ????

I have no pain anywhere in my boobs. I can sleep on my chest if I wanted to and my incision doesn't bother me either. There is a hard spot under each of my breasts but other than that everything is soft an squishy. However one is still sitting up high. I don't know whether to be worried or not. It makes that particular boob look bigger in pictures but smaller in person if that makes any logical sense. I'm still just thinking it hasn't dropped yet. And I'll be able to find out for sure soon because I see my doctor next week. Hoping all is well and my one side is just healing a lot slower. Fingers crossed right ?
You look amazing! Beautifully round and soft. You can't really tell the unevenness, really. It's always more noticeable to ourselves. They can drop at different rates, I'm sure very soon they'll be nicely lined up :) good luck and I look forward to seeing your progress!

Getting there; slowly but surely.

So anyone that's been keeping up with my posts knows that I've been worried about my boobs being uneven one being bigger than the other and so on. With that being said I had my one month appointment and the PS said I am healing beautifully. I feel guilty because he asked if I loved my boobs and my first response was no because of the unevenness and looking a little bigger/smaller. I could tell that my PS was frustrated with my response which is understandable but I am actually growing to love my boobs. They are FINALLY starting to heal and look the same size and level. Reverting back to my before pictures he showed me that one nipple was lower than the other originally (I never noticed before) and now they're even which I guess with bigger boobs I would have noticed. So I'm happy about that. They're soft and squishy and feel naturally for the most part. I can feel SOME scar tissue that I am still doing the massages on. But other than that I'm at about a 7.5/10 on the love scale and going up daily with the healing process. The best news from the appointment was that I can wear underwire bras which was really surprising to me because it's only been a month and a week. I didn't argue though...

I took my guilt with me to Victoria's Secret and tried their new very sexy line on. I wasn't satisfied the bra I loved made me look like I had terrible "back fat" which was really only because of my terrible posture but posture matters. I had trouble finding any bras in my size and for the heck of it I had someone size me... 34C.... WRONG.

A 34C band is too big by far. I have been wearing 32D even though when I was originally sized I was told a 32DD which I'm believing by the way my boobs pop out of the cups. But needless to say I am still on the bra search. One thing about being small... They always had your size available at the stores.
Oh I really hope my results end up similar to yours! Love the roundness!!
Thank you! I love the roundness as well!

Comfortable in my skin

Totally starting to enjoy my boobs more and more now that they are more even.
You look great! How do you like the scar cream? How many times a day are you doing massages?
I've only used the scar cream twice so far. But it's not bad and it actually smells really good. I'm doing massages as often as I think about them. Sometimes once a day. Sometimes up to ten times. Sometimes none. It all depends on my schedule really.
Great...Thank you!

Boobies in clothing!

Someone requested to see what my boobs looked like dressed up. I'm not sure if these are the best pictures but this is what I was able to take! These are all in a bra.
Glad your starting to love them :) they look great! Cant believe their only 350cc!
Thank you! I originally had a lot of tissue so that's why they're so big !
Thank you for posting the new pics, they are very helpful! Looking awesome!

Contemplating having them bigger?

Originally I was supposed to have 400CC during my surgery the PS said 400CC was too big and it was squaring out so he went with 350CC. Originally I thought I was going to like the size. Lately I feel like they are not nearly as full as I wanted them to be , they don't look big from the sides and I feel like they don't look big without a shirt. They look good clothes but I feel like they could be fuller. I'm just wondering what everyone else thinks? Do they look big ? Do they look too small?
Oh my gosh from your pics I was just thinking wow! How big did she go again?! Cuz they lol so big and beautifully full! I was a lil jelly lol. I think they look great on you!
I agree I can't believe you only have 350s. Don't go bigger, earlier on you said you were worried they may end up "uniboob" trust your surgeon's expertise, don't fix what clearly looks great!
Thank you very much!

Slightly aggravated/confused/ in my feelings.

As most of you know from my last post I've contemplated having my boobs redone. I started thinking I shouldn't mess with them after everyone's comments. There's plenty of reasons myself I don't want to have them redone such as being out of work again, having to heal again, the bloating process, not being able to take care of myself, what if I get a uniboob, and of course what if I still don't like them? On the other hand I've paid $7900 and I haven't fully been satisfied since the very beginning, if I can have them redone why not if I'm not satisfied. The pain also wasn't that bad either so I'm not worried about that. I just don't think my boobs are full enough. And they fit in 3 different size bras some better than others. When I went to Victoria's Secret last they said I was a 34C but I can wear a 32/34 D or a 32DD no problem. I feel like the C and D bras are a little small but they are also push up bras. I am obsessed with the VS very sexy line and also the temptation bras as well. But why did I pay $7900 to go buy more push up bras? I keep trying to find different shirts/tank tops to wear and see if that makes a difference and I still feel like my boobs look small.

Originally I wanted 400CC and the doctor didn't like how they looked when he put them in so he went to 350CC. My next appointment is July 11th and I'm contemplating asking what 375 or 385CC would look like if 400 didn't look good. But I'm really nervous about having this conversation after our last meeting.

I just don't know what to do right now. Maybe I'm just being too picky.
I think your results are so beautiful! So they are so plump and round! I love them. I would be so proud if mine turned out like that. They are so pretty. Good luck with everything and happy healing. xoxo
Thank you! I am actually going to call and see what it would cost me to have them redo them with 50 more CC or possible go to 385cc
Even better!:) They will look really good. And fuller:)

Thought process

I spoke with my aunt about coming with me the next time I go to see my PS and talk to him about my thoughts because as I said before I wasn't too happy with his response about how I felt last time. My aunt got her breast done not too long ago and I think bringing her with me will be a good choice. She thinks that it's not so much the size I don't like as it is the profile. All I know is that I don't feel they're full enough !
I got a revision to 600 cc and I'm still not satisfied..maybe its my body structure but I dont feel full on top...just on bottom
EXACTLY how I feel. I'm still wearing push up bras. I shouldn't be doing that. I was going through my pictures and I think I actually like them more when they were swollen. I'm probably going to get a revision but stay in the 300CC range. When he originally did it he said 400CC were squaring out. Idk what that means but it makes me nervous. Maybe it's also the implant type. Idkk.
Thank you but I'm really not satisfied. I REALLY want more fullness and I am still not satisfied with how puffy my nipples look.

My mind is made up.

My next appointment is 7/11 and I am going to talk to my PS about having them redone. I want my boobs to be more full and a big reason I had them done was because I HATED my puffy nipples and even after surgery they are STILL puffy so that also helped me make up my decision.

I think I liked how my boobs looked when they were still swollen. I originally wanted to be a FULL d and like I said I'm NOT full enough. But now I think I want to be a DD.
Your results are so amazing! They are in my top 3 fav on this site! I hope if you go bigger you are happy with ehatever the outcome but they look awesome :)
I still use push up bras too...I think with heavy implants sometimes push ups help..
Mine really don't feel heavy. They're just not the look I want on top!

Feeling impatient!!!

My next appointment isn't until 7/11 and I am 100% certain I want to have my boobs redone. Looking at my original wish pick (look not size) mine look nothing like it. They literally just look like round balls on my chest. Now don't get me wrong they don't make me feel hideous or less feminine or deformed they just are NOT what I want and I don't know if I can wait until July to discuss this with my PS. Ugh. I'm so impatient.
What profile implants did he use?
He used smooth round moderate plus. I think I will need a high profile for the look I want
That's what I was going to say. High profile will give you the fullness up top. I have HP and they do stick out a lot. :-)

So impatient

Now that I finally made up my mind about having my boobs redone. I'm probably going to call and get my July 11th appointment moved up. The more I look the more I see how uneven my nipples are which I had to pay extra for. So I'm definitely going to call. I'm tired of waiting to give them more time. They're not going to get bigger over time. Plus since my boobs aren't how I want them currently I think I've been obsessed with wish pictures even more than I was before I got the original surgery. And I know he can give me the results I want because he did my friends surgery and she has the look I want. I think he just wanted to look too natural and not go too big but by doing that I think he just went too small. I want side boob!!! Lol and MORE volume up top.. The noticeable part of the breast.
I still really think u look awesome Hun! I think u want more of the upper pole fullness and roundness you have good side boobs tho. More projection and more "ump" would be high profile or ultra high. But do what makes u happy! Ur body n ur stuck with it, not the doctor. Lol
YES THATS SO TRUE! I'm going to talk to him about going bigger but not much. But you're right. I need to talk to him more about profile. That's more of my concern. Plus my nipples as well. I just think it's the profile I'm not satisfied with. I'm going to ask about 375CC or like 380CC VS my 350CC

Appointment day.

My PS still loves my results but I told him I don't still. They don't have the full roundness I want and projection that I want isn't there either. He said we could do a revision but he thinks they are perfect. So the finance lady came in and said it'd be an additional $2300 and I told her that's insane because now I'm paying for the results that I originally asked for. So she is going to try and get me a better rate at $1400 which I am okay with for results I will like.
Hey real friend! I can relate to how you feel so much. I feel as if I should've went bigger in the beginning but was too scared to do so. Once they dropped and settled, I feel like mine look so small. They only go noticed in certain bras, tops, suits, etc... I've been having a hard time finding bras that give me that extra "umph" too. Like you said, why spend so much $ to wear push up bras? Granted, I'm sooooo glad I had my BA but I wish I would've gone bigger. I am contemplating doing so in the fall. Hopefully my PS isn't against it! Are you definitely going thru with it? I'm jealous that yours are close together! I wish mine were, but soooo much has to do with your initial anatomy. I also wish mine looked more fake, lol They look so natural. How are you feeling about your nipple position?
Yes I'm definitely going to go through with it. That's ultimately what I want as well. Kind of a fake look. My nipple position is great. One is just a little fatter and sticks out more than the other. But my ps said that it may go down a little more. Still upset with them though because apparently they can't be tightened anymore and wearing a shirt without a bra is still out of the question. ):
I know! I see so many girls who can wear clothes without a bra and I feel like I can't do that either! :( are yours saline or silicone? Over or under?

September 12th.

I haven't been very happy with my results for a while now. I didn't get the whole "side boob" look I wanted or the cleavage either. I want my boobs to be very round up top and they're just not and I don't want to wear push up bras to achieve that look. I also hate my nipples STILL which is a little disheartening considering I didn't that that would be a difficult fix. But all that matters is that I'm getting it redone. Hopefully these results will be better than the last. I want fuller volume up top so were going to 400CC high profile vs 350CC moderate. I also don't want my areolas to look like giant hills when they aren't hard. The original surgery in my opinion just made my areola bigger to me which I'm also not a fan of but I am hopeful everything will get resolved.
I'm in your boat.. my aereolas are huge way bigger then before. I told my Dr I want them fixed and he said to come back in December when they are completley healed. I didn't tell him that I'm upset they are not round on top.I don't know if there is a fix for that so I didn't way much. He likes my results I don't that much
If you don't like your results that's really what matters. If that's the case you should look into a revision. I'm honestly okay with my nipples being a little bigger if they weren't so fat. Theres pros and cons but right now they're fat and big. As for volume up top it's just a different profile implant!
Your boobs are so beautiful. Obviously it's your choice but they are amazing just as they are. If you go bigger then they really will look like balls on your chest. I'm sort of confused about that. You said that you don't like how they look like balls but going bigger will only make the implants more obvious. Good luck in whatever you choose to do! :-)

Revisions?

Ladies how would you rate your revisions? More or less painful? Or about the same? Also how long til you were up and running again?
I'd say my revision was more painful but I've heard the opposite from others. Of course I was 15 years younger then too lol and maybe it depends on how long you've had the implants and the amount of pain. I also had capsular contracture that didn't cause me any pain or discomfort but apparently things were pretty messy when he got in there. I do finally feel like I'm on the upswing and it's only been 16 days so when I think about it that's not that long. The most bothersome now is my internal bra, it's just a dull achy feeling in my side boobs but nothing my extra strength Tylenol can't handle. I think I've just been focusing on my recovery more this time too where as last time was just so ecstatic to have nice perky boobs again that I overcame the pain because of my joy. I'm finally happy now tho and come to realize these are my new and improved boobies and not the old ones of my youth :) good luck with yer revision hun we all deserve to be in love with ourselves and our breasts and I hope you will be too :) XXXXXX
You look amazing!
What was your size pre BA and what is the size curently?

Feeling a little depressed

I had my preopp today and I'm just regretting my entire decision to get my boobs done in the first place. I wish I could rewind time and save all this money. I can clearly tell my PS does not like the fact I want a revision and want to go bigger. He doesn't try to hide it or if he does he doesn't do it very well. After our talk today I was told my nipples can't be "fixed" anymore but having bigger breast MAY help. Informed that I would be having local anesthesia so I'll be in and out which I was pleased about. But as I was checking out he came up to me and made another comment about going bigger and when I said yeah that's what I want he just stared at me. And the front desk girl said "it's personal preference" and he gave her a dirty look and walked away. I obviously insulted him in some way and I feel bad about that. But I paid WAY too much money for this. I'm just hoping my final results will be satisfying. I'm nervous.
Good luck tomorrow!!!
Thank you so much. I'm out and on my way home!
DO NOT spend any money for another 50cc! You are clearly being taken advantage of, and there are so many other surgeons who would be hugely supportive.

REVISION DONE AND DONE (:

I have been fairly nervous about the revision thinking maybe it was a bad idea, maybe I'm being unrealistic, maybe I'm trying to go too big. But today came and I got up and I went. It was a slower process than before because I was awake and I had to take some Valium and get two shots in the top of my butt lol. I was literally talking to everyone the entire time. It was the weirdest feeling of my life though because he had to stretch my skin and it was literally the most annoying pain but it wasn't unbearable. I got up and walked out and I'm feeling pretty fine right now. I feel like they already look so much better. I'm happy right now and the plastic surgeon was so nice today.
Awesome news!!
Wow they look great! I'm so happy for you!!! Look at those, what a nice shape and you already have nice cleavage too :) YAY I can't wait to see how happy yer gonna be with them...XXXX
So far I love them. And I'm up and about. I'm not even in much pain right now but I probably still have some drugs in me lol can't wait til the swelling goes down !

Boobies.

So I've been in and out of pain since the valium wore off and I've also been nauseous. I just took 2 pills and immediately after threw them up ): but I can get up and sit up all by myself. I just can't turn to much. I think the hardest part was sitting on the table with my skin being pulled and tugged at and then puking. I'm NOT a fan of puking i burst out in tears every time, it just makes me feel absolutely disgusting. But other than that I'm doing pretty well. I can't wait until they start healing to see if they'll give me the look I want in clothes. I feel like I already like them better and they don't seem much bigger but they seem big enough especially from the side.
I hope they turn out the way you envisioned them. Keep us posted. :-)
Btw what are your stats?
20 yo 5'4 115 pounds pre op 32B

350 MP vs 450HP

I hate this part of the healing stage where one is more swollen than the other so one looks a lot bigger ???? I can't wait til they heal. The PS had to stretch out the "capsule" so I'm assuming healing is gunna be awhile. Ladies who had revisions how long til they dropped and fluffed again ?!
You look great! Im glad your happy. Give the swelling some time. I had one larger than the other for a week but now they look much better. Just remember we all have one bigger even if its such a small difference.He was the same way with me about being so large but I truly believe he had your best interest at heart or like the other ladies said he would have just taken your money and not cared. My outcome was he even put in more cc's than I thought but said it looked the best when he was in there. He does beautiful work and even this soon out it already shows on you! Good luck cant wait to see how you progress xxxx :)
Yes thank you! Now that the swelling is going down some my boyfriend says they look the same size as before just more roundness and umph up top which is exactly what I wanted. I can't wait until the stitches are out next Friday !
Mine took about 12-14 days for all the swelling to go down. Not long at all.

Out and about today

Treating myself a little before I go back to work tomorrow and I have to say I love how my boobs look today.
Very nice cleavage now!! You must be so happy!!
Ummm, WOW, holy cleavage girl! I'm loving how they look too and I'm sure a lot of people did when you were out and about lol! Glad yer so happy and got to have some fun before returning to work! XXXX

Finally worth it

After my revision and going to high profile I finally like how my boobs look. If I wouldn't have done the revision I wouldn't have been happy so it was absolutely worth it to do.

Unfortunately, I did get some hard scar tissue under the revision scars. But the tops are very soft and squishy. I have what I believe is my finally visit with my PS tomorrow so hopefully he can give me some ideas on how to break the scar tissue up. And my "cute Victoria's secret" bra collection is completely out the door. I didn't take into account that getting my BA would make my bra selection less cute. It almost makes me not want to buy a bra anymore. But unfortunately my hard nipples are a dead give away so a bra is still a must ):

One silly question I have is do you lady's feel your implants when you play with your boobs ? When I'm laying down poking at them and squeezing them I feel like I can feel the implant and before the revision I don't remember feeling them.

Also did anyone have any crazy break outs around their boobs after their BA ? As soon as my BA was done my chest broke out really bad in what appeared to look like pimples but they never became poppable or got any type of head (tmi I know. Sorry) they're just red. No itching or anything. Just not cute. Wondering if anyone had a similar experience.
I love your result! Omg your breast look awesome!!!
You look great Dr. D did a great job! I break out every time I put any oils or certain lotions anywhere close to my boobs. I think its just an oily place to begin with. I can feel my implant when I squeeze them together. I read somewhere that you should be able to feel it doing certain massages. Also like you I hate bras now. I go to Wal-Mart and buy every color bralette they have and most have removable padding that will cover your nipples. I love them and they are only 5 bucks!!!! So happy to hear that you love your boobies now!!!!