Searching for More Facts on Butt Implants - Palm Beach, FL

Hello all!! I just joined real self! I have used...

Hello all!! I just joined real self! I have used it before but never joined. I'm 27 years old and on a mission to have my ideal body. In the past year n a half I've put myself through veneers, otoplasty (ear pinning) , and a breast aug. I'm so happy with it all but I've always had no ass. It's always bothered me as people have always commented on it. I've been hesitant because I'm a trauma ER nurse and I have personally seen two girls come in infected from illegal injections. After some research I see the infection rate is actually >5% and I trust that I know my body to know if I need to come in for IV antibiotics. Also my husband is a surgeon but not plastic(damn! Lol) he thinks I'm crazy but supports me. I want to do implants because I don't have the fat and I know half of it won't live and you don't know what and where will take and not take!! I am very concerned about the feel and look of the implant being that I'm slender. I'm not trying to be the next kim k or jlo just a nice Brazilian bum! If there's anyone out there that can truthfully tell me how they feel about the implant id be very great full. Also I know I want sub muscular and some sculpting done to my flanks. I have a very small abdomen I call a chabdomen (chest+abdomen) lol so when I gain weight it looks horrible.