Dr Hass is One of the Best! - - Palm Beach, FL

I went to Dr Hass complaining of facial volume...

I went to Dr Hass complaining of facial volume loss and forehead wrinkling. She was very knowledgeable about the pros and cons of potential products and explained to me how we would achieve the most natural look without compromising change. I ended up getting Dysport and Sculptra Injections. Her injection technique for the Sculptra was incredibly painless and methodical. I could tell she really knew how to inject the product and was an expert in the aesthetics of product placement. Her Dysport injections were spot on and not "over-heavy". Absolutely perfect symmetry and zero drooping.

After three months I saw the Sculptra start to fill in and now at 6 months can truly say that I am absolutely thrilled with the results. I don't look like I have anything done and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for natural looking injectables done carefully by a skilled Plastic Surgeon and not just some assistant in a Med Spa mill. Prices are excellent! Wish I had photos :(

That is great that things turned out so well for you - very happy to hear that! What was it like in the 6 months before the Sculptra started to fill in? Could you tell small subtle changes, or was it tough to tell? Also, did you feel anything different in that time, or now?

Palm Beach Oculoplastic Surgeon