Amazing Plastic Surgeon - Palm Beach, FL

I had liposuction and correction of gynecomastia...

I had liposuction and correction of gynecomastia performed by Dr Louis DeLuca MD and have been thrilled with the results.

As a physician myself, I was very demanding about my expectations, and Dr DeLuca more than delivered. I would recommend him extremely highly for all of the procedures he performs.

Dr DeLuca was able to very successfully correct a deformity which made me feel less than masculine. This has completely changed my life, and improved my self-confidence levels incredibly. During surgery, he also agreed to perform liposuction to remove love handles around the waist and to gently lift the buttocks and restore a normal buttocks crease, something which I had lost from weight gain in youth. All of these surgeries were performed very skillfully and meticulously, and Dr DeLuca greatly improved my life by restoring my body to a normal normal state. For this I will always be incredibly grateful.

Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon

Dr DeLuca is an extremely caring and skilled professional. I would recommend him extremely highly and give him five stars.

Welcome to RealSelf.

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us.