Melanoma Repair - Palm Beach, FL

I had an very large in situ melanoma on the left...

Priscilla
I am glad that you had a great experience. When skin cancer is removed it is important to consider an aesthetic way to remove the skin cancer without causing too much trama and evident scarring to the area.
West Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon

I had an very large in situ melanoma on the left cheek. The diseased tissue was removed by a dermatologist and I was left with a wound the size of a small orange on my cheek starting just above the mouth level down below my jaw bone. The removal of the skin took 6 days as a great deal of testing was involved. Dr. Swartz made himself available all during that time. He performed a miracle on my face. He figured out a way to use available skin without needing a skin graft and 6 months later my scar is hardly noticeable. I am so pleased with his work and his manner. He is truly a genius. Priscilla