Cant Believe This is Going to Happen - Palm Beach, FL

I've had very large breasts since i was around...

I've had very large breasts since i was around 15. I have a very small frame,so the pain in my back,shoulders and neck has become a big issue for me over the years. When i was younger it was really frustrating not to be able to wear dresses and go running and play sports and simply like yourself because of my breasts.

I've been wanting a reductuion since i remember having pains,but always hoped that somehow i'll learn to live with it. In 2009 I decided to try and do it through my insurance ,i went to PS and of course they told me I'd make an ideal candidate for it (my breast size was 36g). Two weeks later I got a letter from my insurance company saying they didnt have enough evidence showing I really needed it. I was so heartbroken,but then again,It was my fault,because I never complained,never went to the back doctor,just dealt with it on my own,crying and hurting without actually doing something about it other than complaining to my husband and my family.

I was so angry so I decided to lose a whole bunch of weight just to see if maybe...maybe my boobs will become smaller..well,20 lbs later and two pants sizes smaller,they were still there,huge and painful. My headaches became so bad that i'd have to miss work. So my mom in law finally kicked me in my butt and took me to the doctor,and then another doctor ,and another...they were all shocked why I got rejected and made their priority to help me.

My back doctor recommended an outstanding plastic surgeon. I went to my visit and they assured me that everything is gonna work this time. After asbout a month being on pins and needled I got a phone call that my new insurance company approved the request. I cried like a baby. I still cant believe it. My surgery is on Feb,10th 2012...I'm so so so scared ,cause i've never had a surgery before,but i'll keep you updated.