Best Plastic Surgeon in South Florida - Palm Beach, FL

Before the surgery, my body had taken a huge...

Before the surgery, my body had taken a huge beating due to three pregnancies (I gained 55+ lbs each time) and breastfeeding for an extended period of time. At the time of the surgery, I was at my target weight, but had excess stubborn fat in certain areas like my thighs and abdomen. My breasts had lost their fullness and volume and were droopy and flat.

Dr. DeLuca performed a beautiful breast augmentation and artistically contoured my inner and outer thighs, lower abdomen and inner knees. The recovery was so easy; I had the surgery on Monday and attended a seminar for work on Friday! The results are excellent. I look better than ever, and no one even suspects I've had surgery. I get so many compliments on my figure and no one believes I have three kids.

I enthusiastically recommend Dr. DeLuca to anyone who is considering enhancing their appearance.

Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon

It has been 6 months since Dr. DeLuca performed my breast augmentation and liposuction procedures, and I can honestly say that my body has never looked better. He is a phenomenal surgeon, artist, and person. As a medical practitioner myself, I had very high expectations of how a medical practice should run and how I'd like to be treated as a patient. Dr. DeLuca and his staff far exceeded my expectations and have always been professional, curteous and compassionate. Never having surgery before, I had consultations with several top plastic surgeons in the South Florida area. I did extensive research and looked at hundreds of before and after photos. I knew I wanted a natural look, and the choice was clear when I met Dr. DeLuca.

Love your success story! What sort of implants did you choose to go with?

Thanks! Silicone, both 300cc. He chose the perfect size, I am a full C cup now.