Very Please with Results - Palm Beach County, FL

I'm a 40 yr old athletic female with a face...

I'm a 40 yr old athletic female with a face that as become somewhat sunken in, particularly in my cheek area I was told by my dermatologist I was a good canidiate. After a few months of debating I decided to have the treatment. It's been two weeks since my treatment.

The injections did NOT hurt at all, my was face very numb. I had little brusing in one area, nothing that noticiable. My face was sore after the treatment for approx. 24hrs. As expected my fullness has diminshed some but not completly, I'm returning back in 8 wks for second treatment. I'm very pleased with my doctor and the results so far.

The key as in any procedure is to make sure your physician is skilled in their practices. I found exactly that :)

Dr. Marianne Carroll

Dr. Carroll took her time explaining to me the product and procedure while patiently answering all my questions with NO pressure. I couldn't have scripted a better experience. The procedure was painless, a little uncomfortable but not painful. From the injections to the day after and then to weeks after it was exactly as she told me it would be. I'm extremely pleased and glad I did it.

Hi Britt

Sorry for the delay, your email was in my spam folder. :( I chose the Sculptra because I needed fullness in my cheek area and temples to fill my face out a little and this is what Sculptra is best for. Two doctors suggested it would be the best for the results I wanted. I still believe it's about the skilled hand of the doctor and how realistic you are about the outcome.
What is the name of your Dr. who did the procedure?
I live in Palm Beach County as well.
Thanks!!!

Hi pd,

I bet you look awesome, being already an athlete and now adding the fullness back to your face. Why did you choose Sculptra over other fillers?

-Britt