Dr. Hubbard Augmentation & Lift - Palestine, TX

EXCELLENT surgeon! Their are not enought words in...

EXCELLENT surgeon! Their are not enought words in the English language to say enough good things about this guy!!! He is AWESOME! Had no untolerable pain after surgery at all!! It felt more like a soreness from a hard workout (body pump) than any kind of hurt or pain. On a scale of 1-10 my pain level never got above a 5!!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hubbard has THE BEST bedside manners I have EVER experienced with any dr!!! He genuially cares & is so sincere about every individual patients needs!! His work staff & family are very lucky and blessed to have such a remarkable Dr. In their lives! Can't wait for him to do my next procedure!! Highly recommend him to anyone!!!!!

Congratulations! Glad to hear you are pleased with your PS and your results. We'd love to hear more details! How long ago was your surgery? What are your stats? What type/size implants did you get? That's great you had such a manageable level of pain. Thanks for sharing on RealSelf. Looking forward to your update!

Thanks Beth! Had my surgery on May 2, 2013... I am two weeks out today :). No soreness! Am great!! Saw Dr. Hubbard today!! He took my stitches out. He said "the girls" look great! & I think they do too!! Everything is good! Still have two more weeks before I can return to the gym & having to be careful. I have the Mentor gel silicone 400cc implants. :) I just think the world of Dr. Hubbard! Awesome Surgeon!
            fantastic! i had no breast pain either just a little throat pain from thr breathing tube being stuck down my throat! are going to post pics!