Previous 34 B - Palatine, IL

I always wanted to have bigger breast and I had...

I always wanted to have bigger breast and I had been thinking about it for about two years since I saw they didn't grow anymore. I finally decided and did them this week . They have been somewhat painful and definitely haven't got any much sleep. I decided to get saline implants for safety reasons.

So Far ...So Good

I have been looking at my boobs every time I pass thru a Mirror, to be honest sometimes they look a little small to me but then other times they seem huge, i don't know maybe is the changes that been going with the implants. It hasn't been even a week and I think they are looking really good and I can definitely move around easier. I think Dr. Pelletiere did a really good job on the surgery.

Post Op. 7/8 Doubtful

It's been 8 days since my surgery and we'll they are looking really nice I haven't experienced much pain lately I can do almost everything by myself now. The only problem is that sometimes I look at them and think they look way too small most people tell me it's just me and that if I had gone bigger they would of looked fake I like how they look in pictures and sometimes I think it's probably the changes they go through because I look at them every day and sincerely they look different each day in different ways. I have read and also was told by my doctor that after they settle in a couple months they would look bigger (I really hope that happens) . I'm kind of self conscious about not asking my doctor how much ccs he was going to insert I think I did my best in showing him pictures of the breast I wanted and well another thing is that I didn't have much tissue as he said. We'll I hope they settle nicely and I achieve my desired outcome. Good luck to anyone getting surgery soon!! And if anyone had this experience and would like to share their outcome I would be very interested. Thanks

Post op. 7/8

Illinois Plastic Surgeon

If you don't mind me asking what is the address of the facility because I searched him up and can't find him. Thank you.
Thanks :), under it's better I think.
Congrats! They look great! Did you go under or over the muscle?
Nice :) ... I'm 5"8 & 140 lbs
Im seeing chris pelletiere! :) so excied... how tall r u? Yours look great
hi! i think they look great. if you don't mind me asking how many CC did you go? you look similar in size to me.
350cc Round Moderate Plus Profile Saline
By the way the way thanks :)