No Result Yet - Pakistan

I gained loads of weight during my pregnancy.....

I gained loads of weight during my pregnancy.. Being only 5'1 in height, from 60kgs I went upto 92kgs and finally down to 81.5kgs at the time of surgery.

I had lipo done on my arms, back, tummy and my flanks. In total, I was told that 8.6litres of fat had been removed.

My first week after liposuction were HORRIBLE! I felt sick and weak, and was in extreme discomfort. I didn't feel pain, but the weakness and constant nausea drove me crazy. I needed a helper with me at all times.

Today its been 2 weeks exactly, and I havent really noticed any change.

I'm particularly confused as to whether I will see any results or not. I havent received any compliments on the way I look. It's actually bringing me down.

Physically I feel fine. A few cramps here and there but my daily activities have been resumed.

Any idea on when i'll see any results? They say 1 litre of fat is equivalent to 1kg in weight. I don't think I've lost more than 2kgs. I'm really confused at this point in time.

Reached the 1month mark :D I've lost around 2-3...

Reached the 1month mark :D I've lost around 2-3 inches off my arms.. Still waiting on a change around my waist.. I feel perfectly fine.. My body can be sore when I rest in a particular manner, but other than that, (pain and discomfort wise) I don't even remember being operated upon!
I still have a long way to go, but I feel good :) My compression garment feels loose and I think it's time I get a new one :)
I think it's time I start exercising now.. Dieting tips anyone?
I'm still going to stick to undecided till I see my full results in a few weeks :)
Pakistan Plastic Surgeon