No Result Yet - Pakistan

I gained loads of weight during my pregnancy.....

I gained loads of weight during my pregnancy.. Being only 5'1 in height, from 60kgs I went upto 92kgs and finally down to 81.5kgs at the time of surgery.

I had lipo done on my arms, back, tummy and my flanks. In total, I was told that 8.6litres of fat had been removed.

My first week after liposuction were HORRIBLE! I felt sick and weak, and was in extreme discomfort. I didn't feel pain, but the weakness and constant nausea drove me crazy. I needed a helper with me at all times.

Today its been 2 weeks exactly, and I havent really noticed any change.

I'm particularly confused as to whether I will see any results or not. I havent received any compliments on the way I look. It's actually bringing me down.

Physically I feel fine. A few cramps here and there but my daily activities have been resumed.

Any idea on when i'll see any results? They say 1 litre of fat is equivalent to 1kg in weight. I don't think I've lost more than 2kgs. I'm really confused at this point in time.

I agree with anon. It took a month before I could see changes. Then it has been slowly but surely ever since. Be patient
Hey Aria, be patient you have to wait for 4 to 6 months to see the final results. If they removed 8.6 lits of fat from your body you will definitely see the results.
keep the compression garment on and the treated parts tied preferably with body wrap belts!!!!!!

Reached the 1month mark :D I've lost around 2-3...

Reached the 1month mark :D I've lost around 2-3 inches off my arms.. Still waiting on a change around my waist.. I feel perfectly fine.. My body can be sore when I rest in a particular manner, but other than that, (pain and discomfort wise) I don't even remember being operated upon!
I still have a long way to go, but I feel good :) My compression garment feels loose and I think it's time I get a new one :)
I think it's time I start exercising now.. Dieting tips anyone?
I'm still going to stick to undecided till I see my full results in a few weeks :)
You will be happier as the weeks pass ahead!!!! I am 5 months post op. Feels so nice.By now nearly whole wardrobe is loose on me, so be ready to say good bye to your old clothes.
Try to eat low sodium and eat some fiber bars. Try to eat some protein and lots of water! Good luck!
Thanks Anon and Sweetdreams.. Gonna wait a lil more now hoping to look even better :) Just crossed the 1month mark :) And I have seen slight changes, but hoping for a lot more :D I feel great tho! Just need to get off my butt now and focus on some exercise..
Dr. Farhat Bokhari