Painful but Effective, So Far

Well let me start by saying that every person is...

Well let me start by saying that every person is different. Everyone will react different to the post-treatment symptoms and the pain threshold during the procedure. This is not a walk in the park by any means. My doctor recommends three sessions, so I bought a package of 3 (I have no idea why people go to doctors who want them to go 4+ sessions... get more in fewer sessions!) I agree with some of the comments that this is not a "lunchtime procedure." I had it done in the STOMACH area and UNDER MY CHIN (a.k.a. the gobbler, as I called it). I have had it done twice already and my last appt is next Tuesday. 1st: It is painful!!! My doctor even used a cooling device and numbing cream on me... and it still hurt. So suck it up. This is cosmetic and it will hurt. I was able to move around about an hour after my procedure, both times… but slowly. I was also given pain killers (Vicodin) so ask your doctor for them. It will help! 2nd: I was one of the unfortunate people who had nausea and vomiting. It started about 12 hours after my (2nd) session. I did not get it post first session. I could not hold down any fluids and I was very sick for a good 24 hours. Again, my doctors are great and called me in meds for the vomiting and nausea. It helped. 3rd: It has halted my physical activity. For example, I had my last session almost 4 weeks ago and I am still tender. I could feel discomfort when I did step class yesterday. There is a lot of down time. You will be swollen and bruised at least a week after the procedure... and tender throughout, or so is my experience. RESULTS: As I mentioned, I have only completed 2 of my 3 sessions needed. It has definitely worked under my chin area. HUGE improvement. As for the stomach, I do not see any results yet. I am not sure if it is b/c I am still retaining fluids or what. But I am going to wait until it is all said and done, and then evaluate the end result. Best of luck to you!

My problem has been resolved. I hope it works out well for you!
I have the same question, where in Louisville did you have your procedure done?
Where did you have the procedure done? I see you're in Louisville, Kentucky. And was your doctor board certified?