Painful but WOW

Got mine free. Work for a derm in Brookfield WI....

Got mine free. Work for a derm in Brookfield WI. Just going for wrinkles not acne scars. Saw results in less than 6 hours. Still getting better with each day. Very painful procedure - no pain no gain. Procedure only lasted about half an hour for my full face. Cold compresses were recommended after treatment - NO - the heat and pain was magnified unbelievably. My derm dr recommended 1% cortisone OINTMEMT (not creme) on the skin followed by Aquaphor. I wash my face 3 times a day with cetaphil gentle skin cleanser followed by the 1% oint then the aquaphor. Many have had terrible itching after the procedure with this combo I have had none. My face was done on 2/21/08. I had a 3 don't know exactly what that means only more intense than the usual - better results. No pain at all after a few hours. You could look puffy, sunburned, and at some point chaffed or red raw skin. Keep moisturized and all is well. Your face will let you know when it's time to "re-goop". You will look like you are in pain but you are not. Today is 2/25 I was really, really sunburned looking at work. This evening huge improvement. Just have red areas around my eyes, forehead and under my chin. My face has tightened up just great. Jowls are sooooo much thinner - eyes are fantastic - under nose looking good - forehead so far ok. I am really impressed. This procedure takes 4 to 6 months to complete and lasts 5 to 7 years if you take care of your skin. In 2 to 3 months some wrinkles come back - the body needs to make collagen - by 4 to 6 months all should be well. It was a tough procedure - not sure if I would do it again - glad I did this time. I had no drugs for this procedure. I understand Drs are rethinking the situation. Hey - why lose customers? Make it comfortable!!
Birdie, can you say who the provider was? I am in WI and interested in Active Fx. thanks!!