Liposuction: StoriesWrite a Review
In Pain Inner Thigh 18 Days Post Op
- posted 4 years ago
- updated 4 years ago
- Worth It
- Cost: $13,000
- Dr. Shannon O'Brien (Portland, OR )
* Healing time is worse than expected * I can see...
- 9 May 2009
* Healing time is worse than expected
* I can see good results after 18 days
* compression garment is super uncomfortable
* scar from abdominoplasty is wrinkeled and unatractive
I had Liposuction on inner thighs, flanks, and abdominoplasty . It has been 18 days since my surgery. Last night, my left inner thigh began to hurt. It feels hard in some small areas along with very tender skin. Could this be a hematoma? Will I need to get this drained? Can I massage the area to help with whatever is going on?
My Doctor: Join to view doctor's name
I just had a good feeling, I trusted her