So GLAD I Did It! - Paducah, KY

At 32 I was beginning to see those lovely vertical...

At 32 I was beginning to see those lovely vertical wrinkles on my forehead as well as the horizontal ones. I also had a concern with crows feet and under eye wrinkles. To be honest I was more concerned with the under eye wrinkles, but I'm really nervous to have that area done, so I figured I'd at least see the nurse about Botox/Dysport for the forehead. My nurse was excellent. She suggested I try Dysport first (they were running a special for $3 a unit), so I did. She seemed very conservative with the injections, which I'm very thankful for. She injected Dysport into my forehead and right around the temples. It got rid of the wrinkles on my forehead and definitely helped with the crows feet. My bumbs from the injections only lasted for a few minutes and I did not have any bruising--thank goodness! I started to see the filler work in about 3 or 4 days, with it really taking a week to see complete smoothness. I was told the more active you are the quicker it will wear off and I believe that to be true. I workout about six days a week and I think I already notice the horizontal wrinkles on my forehead coming back just a bit. I'm just glad my make-up doesn't settle into the lines anymore. I definitely look more youthful and I will definitely do it again!

Sherri-Total Rejuvination

Ad in a magazine

Its a bummer to be a person who has this stuff run through their system quick, isn't it?! I'm the same way, although I suppose we will be very thankful if we ever have a bad result. Do you think you will try it around your eyes next time, or hold off and test it on your forehead for a while longer?

I believe she did three injections around the side of each eye. It helped with the crows feet, but obviously did nothing for the underneath. I'm going for another consultation next week about getting a filler done under the eyes. Right now I'm leaning towards Restalyne or Perlane?! I probably won't have anything done then. Hopefully will have my mind made up by the time I get my tax refund. Great way to spend the money, huh?! Have you had anything done under your eyes?

Yeah, my undereyes were a real tough spot to treat. I tried three injectors before I finally found one who recommended we try just a little bit under the eyes. I was pretty freaked out to try it, but it turned out really well. However, I would be cautious about who I let do it as I had injections under the eye originally and it didn't turn out great so it seems a lot of the outcome is in the hands and skill level of the injector.

Keep updating on how your are doing with your Dysport, and definitely let us know if you try a filler - we'll want to hear for sure! :)