So GLAD I Did It! - Paducah, KY

At 32 I was beginning to see those lovely vertical...

At 32 I was beginning to see those lovely vertical wrinkles on my forehead as well as the horizontal ones. I also had a concern with crows feet and under eye wrinkles. To be honest I was more concerned with the under eye wrinkles, but I'm really nervous to have that area done, so I figured I'd at least see the nurse about Botox/Dysport for the forehead. My nurse was excellent. She suggested I try Dysport first (they were running a special for $3 a unit), so I did. She seemed very conservative with the injections, which I'm very thankful for. She injected Dysport into my forehead and right around the temples. It got rid of the wrinkles on my forehead and definitely helped with the crows feet. My bumbs from the injections only lasted for a few minutes and I did not have any bruising--thank goodness! I started to see the filler work in about 3 or 4 days, with it really taking a week to see complete smoothness. I was told the more active you are the quicker it will wear off and I believe that to be true. I workout about six days a week and I think I already notice the horizontal wrinkles on my forehead coming back just a bit. I'm just glad my make-up doesn't settle into the lines anymore. I definitely look more youthful and I will definitely do it again!

Sherri-Total Rejuvination