36 Removed Implants After 11 Years - Paducah, KY

After having implants for eleven yrs I decided to...

After having implants for eleven yrs I decided to remove them. My first set was in 2003 I had 275 saline unders. In 2007 I had a redo and replaced with 420 silicone. I have been having thyroid issues for a few years and been pretty sick so I thought maybe having my implants out would help. Also I didn't care about my implants anymore. I'm older and gained weight and my implants were just too big. I won't know for a while if thyroid issue is resolved. This was the best decision I have ever made. I feel so much better being me again. I lost 2 lbs and I love my new breasts. I have not had one regret I'm so happy. The surgery was a little harder than I expected. He removed capsules also so so I was pretty sore for about 4 days and had a small amount of pain for about 3 weeks. I had a great Dr. Also I am 5'5" and 145 lbs. I was 36ddd before ex plant and now I'm a 36d.

almost 4 months since explant

Its been almost 4 months and I have healed very well. I'm so thankful I removed them and have had no regrets at all. I'm still in a size d.
Paducah Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Was very skilled and did a wonderful job. He wasn't the same dr who put them in. I am very pleased with his work.

I'm having mine removed next week and I'm starting to get very nervous.
you look fabulous!!
You look amazing, didn't need implants at all! I hope you are feeling better with your thyroid problems now? Goodluck :)
Hi Kizzy77, Your voobies look great after the explant. They are much bigger than when you first started with implants. Lisaroxy
Thank you. I have gained 35 lbs since I began getting implants. Thankfully I have some more tissue in breast now.
You look great -congratulations
Fabulous results! You definitely didn't need the implants. I truly hope your thyroid issues clear up soon!
Congrats on your explant and you look great....much better natural...happy healing xx