Planning MM in 10/2013 - Need Help & Reviews!

I'm currently pregnant with my second child, and...

I'm currently pregnant with my second child, and have decided in no uncertain terms to undergo a MM procedure (TT, BL, poss. BA), which is something I've been waiting until after my second pregnancy to do.

I'm 5'9", normally wear a 36DD, and pre-pregnancy (the first one), I weighed in at around 150. I went up to 215 with my first pregnancy, and plateaued at around 170 for the next 4 years... until I decided to try the HCG diet, FAILED, and had uncontrollable weight gain in the months leading up to my current pregnancy... which I started at 200lbs.

I am determined to get down to my 150 weight prior to my MM and am excited to have this baby and get down to it!

Right now, I'm researching surgeons and would really appreciate some help and guidance from people in the pacific northwest areas, as I live in rural Alaska and haven't heard the greatest reviews about Alaskan plastic surgeons...

Any help I can get is appreciated! I need reviews, recommendations, and even advice on good financing companies for people with less-than-perfect credit.

Thanks!