Pacific Lipo is Great - San Diego, CA

Had lipo of full abs with love handle so far so...

Had lipo of full abs with love handle so far so good...The pouch above my C session clearly gone
Rod is doing a great job

Im small frame Asian 5'4 125lbs only want to lose the fat pouch around my midsection....I gained the fat after gave birth to my 2 kids
the outcome was great I can see the change immediately so far I love the result

I love my result....Love it my tummy loook sooooo...

I love my result....Love it my tummy loook sooooo much better without the fat..Planning to do bar roll next
Rod Davis

I found Rod on realself I from LA drove there and drove back in the same day after procedure

Amazing... I'm thinking of going there next week.... I'm getting the exclusive abdomen area done.. Thanks for post and pics.. Keep updating.
Wow only a week later. You look amazing. Congrats on your new body
Wow, your photos look great! Was that just a couple days after or a week? How are you doing now?
Hi, Thanks for asking....The pix I took at exact a week after procedure...Now I feel better...I feel the swelling is going down and the incision had closed...But Im still wearing my garment 24 hours a day everyday....
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. I;m glad your surgery went well. How are you feeling now it's been a few more days since surgery? Have you had much pain and downtime during your recovery?

Thanks for asking...I feel great...I went back to work very next day and been very active with my 2 toddlers....Not much pain for me just little discomfort...

Awesome, seems like you had a really smooth ride!

Would love to see a before/after photo, if you have any you feel comfortable sharing!