35 Yrs Old.....Triplets and 2 Singletons " I Want my Body Back !!" - San Diego, CA

After a year of healthy eating and exercising .......

After a year of healthy eating and exercising .... I finally came to the decision to get lipo. I have had virtual and office consults and everyone has advised me to get a tummy tuck instead of lipo. But I am afraid of the scar, I have had 3 c-sections and i have a small keloid scar and a tummy tuck would leave a long scar . So I decided to get lipo on my back.....with the hopes that it will give me a jump start...
I didn't want a tt either but decided to get it for better results. You can always get a tattoo to cover it up congrats and good luck on journey
Lately I have been considering a TT, But since I am scheduled to get my back contoured this coming Tuesday i am going to stick with it. However my next journey will be a TT. I have already been checking out some reviews
Keep us posted :)

Surgery done am I am back at home

So far so good, I have to wear my compression garment til Friday, so I do not want to reveal until… I am all cleaned up. However, I must say the procedure was very comfortable, the staff is remarkable, and Rod is amazing very attentive during the whole procedure the atmosphere so comfortable I almost forgot I was getting liposculpture. Until Friday……..
Congrats!!