35 Yrs Old.....Triplets and 2 Singletons " I Want my Body Back !!" - San Diego, CA

After a year of healthy eating and exercising .......

After a year of healthy eating and exercising .... I finally came to the decision to get lipo. I have had virtual and office consults and everyone has advised me to get a tummy tuck instead of lipo. But I am afraid of the scar, I have had 3 c-sections and i have a small keloid scar and a tummy tuck would leave a long scar . So I decided to get lipo on my back.....with the hopes that it will give me a jump start...

Surgery done am I am back at home

So far so good, I have to wear my compression garment til Friday, so I do not want to reveal until… I am all cleaned up. However, I must say the procedure was very comfortable, the staff is remarkable, and Rod is amazing very attentive during the whole procedure the atmosphere so comfortable I almost forgot I was getting liposculpture. Until Friday……..
Rod Davis, Pacific Liposculpture

Congrats!!
I didn't want a tt either but decided to get it for better results. You can always get a tattoo to cover it up congrats and good luck on journey
Lately I have been considering a TT, But since I am scheduled to get my back contoured this coming Tuesday i am going to stick with it. However my next journey will be a TT. I have already been checking out some reviews
Keep us posted :)
Thank You I sure will...I am very nervous. The clock is ticking!!
Honey, the lipo will just make the skin more saggy, and has potential to make lumps and dents. The tummy tuck scar will be hidden under clothes anyway, and would make a huge difference in your results! Repairing the muscles and stretching and trimming the skin is what truly improves the contour of things. Best wishes in whatever you choose, though!
Thanks for you input ....i am seriously considering a TT